• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your latest get?

Today was just gonna be any other day for me (except I tried to make the day go as fast as possible since I can't wait for USUM tomorrow), when my mum returned from going to Tesco with some Pikachu pyjamas since apparently our local Tesco was selling them! They're really comfortable so I'm super-grateful.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Today was just gonna be any other day for me (except I tried to make the day go as fast as possible since I can't wait for USUM tomorrow), when my mum returned from going to Tesco with some Pikachu pyjamas since apparently our local Tesco was selling them! They're really comfortable so I'm super-grateful.

We had a PJ day the other day for Children in Need, so I bought Pikachu PJ's, the kids were loving it. Rest of the staff had a few laughs.

With Xmas coming up soon, I'm making a little gift set of my own for each pupil who attends my pokemon club at school, I've bought a small pokemon figure for each child, a gel pen based on the Kanto Starters, then I bought the Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh gym badges, and each child will be given one gym badge as if they are that gym leader. And each child will also get a Pokemon wristband too. And I'm going to make Pokemon cakes too to give to each of them too. I might make a certificate for each child too certifying that they are the new gym leader of the gym according to the gym badge they receive.

I'm expecting a parcel shortly containing those plushies I order many months ago, I ordered Turtwig, Cyndaquil and Rockruff plushies from the pokemon center, but didn't realise they were waiting to send them all together since Turtwig has only just come out this month. Think it was released on the 18th of November, so should now be on its way to me, I hope.

Last edited:

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I just received the Lillie Nendoroid figure in the mail today. The Nebby she comes with is positively adorable!

This was a few days ago now, but remember that second hand gamin shop I mentioned a couple of posts ago here? Well, I went there again and this time I bought a Fennekin plush and a Tepig plush! They’re both super-cute.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
figma Red and more recently Nendoroid Ash arrived in the mail since I last posted. I can't say I'm disappointed with either.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I went to the Ikebukuro Pokémon Center (Mega Tokyo) and bought a Tapu Koko plush, Tapu Lele plush, Mimikyu plush, Marshadow metal keychains and a pixel Kanto Eeveelution A4 folder. Still happy with what I bought but could've bought some more.

Bought some magazine I’d never heard of today just because it had an UltraSun/UltraMoon poster in it of that really cool Team RR art. Was not disappointed.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I won a set of 38 plastic Pokemon finger puppets via auction on eBay a few days ago. They're from Bandai instead of Tomy, but I don't mind since the set includes a lot of my favorite Pokemon like Mewtwo, Kairyu, Petra, Nidoking, Hitokage, and the Kanto Legendary Birds.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
My Turtwig, Cyndaquil and Rockruff plushies arrived in the post, along with a free a Cosmog plush as a thank you for spending so much money from Pokemoncenterloot. Very pleased!

And I’ve just been to New York so had to visit the Nintendo Store.....spent a fortune. Adding to my collection is a Minun plush, Decidueye, Primarina, Midday Lycanroc and Alolan Exeggutor.

I also bought a couple more too for my club in school to give away as prizes for our tournament, they include a Tapu Koko plush, Marshadow plush, Rotom plush and Hoopa plush, as well as a load of BW figures they had there.

Also bought myself a cool Solgaleo and Lunaala water bottle, and a Diddy Kong and Bowser Jnr plush, must have spent about $400.

I've included a picture of my official Pokemon Center plushes, (please excuse my chairdrobe). There are a few plushes missing, like my Hoopa Unbound plush too. I've got a Psyduck coming too in the next 2 weeks and my birthday is coming up so hoping to get a Lugia and Entei plush too.
https://imgur.com/V50Q9De

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Apologies for double post, but got my next plush today on Pokemon Day!! Woohoo!

Official Pokemon Center Psyduck plush came, only ordered it less than a week ago and its arrived already from Japan. Was hoping to find one in New York last month whilst on holiday but couldn't find one, so very glad that I was able to get one.

EDIT: as it’s my birthday I’ve added 3 more plushes to my collection, on the way are Pokemon Center Entei, Lugia and Togepi!
Eyeing up the soon to be released Piplup and Croagunk too

Last edited:

Rio!

Composer
I won quite a few Unova straps w/charms a few months ago that appear to be promo items for Pepsi Nex in Japan. I'm thinking about offering several duplicates for sale, or even giving them away on a comm, lol.

Does anyone else keep up with the US Pokemon Center as well?
I do, and I really like the Legendary pin sets. Been eyeing that Dawn Wings Necrozma plush as well.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Last week I purchased a Lugia finger puppet that was made by Bandai. It was smaller than I expected, but at least now I have the whole Legendary Birds set completed (minus Houou, although I do plan on ordering a Houou figurine soon).

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

AuroraBeam

Not really a pokemon item per se, but I did pick up a GBA link cable today for under $10 at a used game store. Now I can finally trade between my GBA games and possibly complete the dex on them!

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Ordered a couple of things from the Pokemon Center website and they just arrived in the mail.

Destination Pokemon (S/3) Journals - I plan on using these journals to chronicle my adventures through the different games. Along with any other things related to Pokemon.

Lycanroc (Day) 6.5" Plush - I saw this little guy and knew I had to buy one. I figure its smaller size is more practical to display than the regular sized plush.

Last edited:

AuroraBeam

Are we allowed to mention bootleg/non licensed stuff here? Cause a few days ago I bought a cute umbreon necklace from a store at my local mall that I'm almost 100% isn't official in any stretch of the word but it was neat regardless.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I bought two Detective Pikachu movie posters at Wal-Mart recently.

Something I wish could be made is plushies of mammalian Pokemon that simulate fur.

I bought a full set of Johto saga episode DVDs from eBay. I'm just finishing the Orange Islands arc and I plan on watching the Johto episodes tonight which is very exciting since there are many that I never saw before.