• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your latest get?

Golisopod_Propaganda

Emergency Exit
I just got a few of the Sitting Cuties/Pokémon Fit Plushies
- Venusaur
- Charizard
- Pikachu
- Gengar
- Lapras
- Snorlax
- Dragonite

I got them from the US Pokémon Center website. I was hoping to get Blastoise and Tyrannitar but ther were out of stock. I don't really want to pay eBay prices for them either.

This line is really cool. I may have to pick up a lot more. I really hope they do every generation. I'd love to get a Swampert, Hydreigon, Garchomp, Golisopod, and Tyrantrum.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I've purchased a few more Tomy figurines in the past couple of months, including the full set of Gen VII Starter figurines that I was trying to collect. Unfortunately, it seems like Tomy decided not to make figurines for every Gen VII species, so it seems impossible to get a complete set of Alola Pokemon figurines.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I finally got my Pokemon Center JP SwSh Double Pack bundle! Those limited Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble figures might be small, but they're adorable!

jaden767

Amphetamine
Are we allowed to mention bootleg/non licensed stuff here? Cause a few days ago I bought a cute umbreon necklace from a store at my local mall that I'm almost 100% isn't official in any stretch of the word but it was neat regardless.

How can you even tell the difference between bootleg pokemon merchandise and genuine products? Because I have a few figurines that I purchased off of Amazon that look legit but might be fake because of the sloppy paint job, but I can't tell for sure if the paint job itself indicates that they're fakes.

TwilightBlade

How can you even tell the difference between bootleg pokemon merchandise and genuine products? Because I have a few figurines that I purchased off of Amazon that look legit but might be fake because of the sloppy paint job, but I can't tell for sure if the paint job itself indicates that they're fakes.

Sloppy paint doesn't always mean that a product is fake though. Some of the old Pokemon products from the late 90's have bad paint jobs but are still legit. I recommend buying from safe sites like eBay or Amazon just to be sure.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I bought the Takeshi (Brock) G.E.M. figure that has Rokon (Vulpix) as an early Christmas present to myself since I had wanted to get it for a long time. I think the quality of the figure is excellent, and the Rokon looks so adorable.

TwilightBlade

I bought an Incineroar action figure from Amazon out of the blue just because I wanted one lol. I normally don't buy Pokemon action figures but hey I really like Incineroar. Now I just need a Litten figure. :]

Leonhart

Imagineer
I bought a few Tomy figurines a few days after New Year's from a local hobby shop. I got a Deoxys figure that I had wanted to get for a while now to complete my Gen III Legendary Pokemon set, and I also managed to get a Bohmander (Salamence) finger puppet since there were no Bohmander Tomy figurines in stock.

Leonhart

Imagineer
janejane6178 said:
I got my Popplio and Stufull dolls from E-bay <3

Congratulations. I actually ordered an Ashimari (Popplio) figurine from eBay a few weeks ago that came bundled with a Pichu figurine. I also splurged on more Pokemon finger puppets since I'm thinking of completing the entire set, which would be cheaper than trying to collect all the Pokemon Tomy figurines.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Congratulations. I actually ordered an Ashimari (Popplio) figurine from eBay a few weeks ago that came bundled with a Pichu figurine. I also splurged on more Pokemon finger puppets since I'm thinking of completing the entire set, which would be cheaper than trying to collect all the Pokemon Tomy figurines.
Pokemon is life<3

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Do Amiibo count? Just got an Incineroar one to train as a raid boss for my friends.

Also got a Snorlax beanbag for my mom

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Just got the Greedent Christmas plush. So cute! I don't know why people think this pokemon is ugly.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I know that this is an old thread, but I don't see the harm in bumping this. Considering with how inactive the merchandise forum seems to be maybe we can make this place feel more alive?

Anyways, it's been a few years since I've posted in here. Here's many more merch, and plushes that I have collected over the years. Disclaimer: You will see my video games in many of these pictures sorry.

sGKlZBz.jpg
moAHFB9.jpg
iztHIKZ.jpg
nWKyP9O.jpg
D4e7F0o.jpg
yNk6QW2.jpg

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Nice collection! Love that Boo beanbag.

I'll have to share pics of my amiibos sometime.

Under a Spoiler cut.

a23ebe0952177402a8f065d9b660d13aa6f9ccb8.jpg

178b5ba294d1f9eef2673d8ce28e6e60967a2ec9.jpg

3005c39b98e65d4e56ee6f8f699ec781167f2620.jpg

d8050891d57624434783c210bdd0c0a6ae163682.jpg

6568a3159bef3f8a395d09dfeb20a71c1de7730c.jpg

59ffae72b50f1212aa11172bac2f88a4a1d96a68.jpg

3661493b566ecbbd110784bc4e95fc28cb551b15.jpg

5bf7020b2192ce77ae1e5d5657d7b0e19e750d90.jpg

75102f6302bcae00f04ca3a88ed147dae165a7fc.jpg

Last edited:

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
A friend from school ordered a Kartana plush and a Marshadow plush for me last month from the Pokémon Center site. They haven’t come in yet as far as I know. Has anyone else had delivery issues with Pokémon Center?

Nyter

Island Challenger
I've purchased a few more Tomy figurines in the past couple of months, including the full set of Gen VII Starter figurines that I was trying to collect. Unfortunately, it seems like Tomy decided not to make figurines for every Gen VII species, so it seems impossible to get a complete set of Alola Pokemon figurines.
Hmm, how do you feel about the Wicked Cool Toys figurines/action figures of Pokemon. I have been collecting those and I love them. Great detail and scaled to size incredible. Some of the larger ones have nice points of articulation. Maybe expand to that brand as well.