1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your latest get?

Discussion in 'Pokemon Merchandise' started by Tiffany, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Golisopod_Propaganda

Golisopod_Propaganda Emergency Exit

I just got a few of the Sitting Cuties/Pokémon Fit Plushies
    - Venusaur
    - Charizard
    - Pikachu
    - Gengar
    - Lapras
    - Snorlax
    - Dragonite

I got them from the US Pokémon Center website. I was hoping to get Blastoise and Tyrannitar but ther were out of stock. I don't really want to pay eBay prices for them either.

This line is really cool. I may have to pick up a lot more. I really hope they do every generation. I'd love to get a Swampert, Hydreigon, Garchomp, Golisopod, and Tyrantrum.

2. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I've purchased a few more Tomy figurines in the past couple of months, including the full set of Gen VII Starter figurines that I was trying to collect. Unfortunately, it seems like Tomy decided not to make figurines for every Gen VII species, so it seems impossible to get a complete set of Alola Pokemon figurines.

carterfeygo likes this.
  3. Kyuu-Tales

Kyuu-Tales 織田信長☆FAN

I finally got my Pokemon Center JP SwSh Double Pack bundle! Those limited Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble figures might be small, but they're adorable!

WishIhadaManafi5 and jaden767 like this.
  4. jaden767

jaden767 Red Trainer

How can you even tell the difference between bootleg pokemon merchandise and genuine products? Because I have a few figurines that I purchased off of Amazon that look legit but might be fake because of the sloppy paint job, but I can't tell for sure if the paint job itself indicates that they're fakes.

carterfeygo likes this.
  5. VoltTacklePikachu

VoltTacklePikachu yah Eevee Rocks !

My latest gets are the Pokemon Center Scorbunny plush and A Meganium fit plush from Amazon JP. Just so cute!.

Also in the post today got the 200 piece MB Pokemon Puzzle which has the first 151 Pokemon on it from EBay.
    Plus got the 100 piece Buffalo games Starter Pokemon puzzle from Amazon US.

6. TwilightBlade

TwilightBlade Well-Known Member

Sloppy paint doesn't always mean that a product is fake though. Some of the old Pokemon products from the late 90's have bad paint jobs but are still legit. I recommend buying from safe sites like eBay or Amazon just to be sure.

7. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I bought the Takeshi (Brock) G.E.M. figure that has Rokon (Vulpix) as an early Christmas present to myself since I had wanted to get it for a long time. I think the quality of the figure is excellent, and the Rokon looks so adorable.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  8. TwilightBlade

TwilightBlade Well-Known Member

I bought an Incineroar action figure from Amazon out of the blue just because I wanted one lol. I normally don't buy Pokemon action figures but hey I really like Incineroar. Now I just need a Litten figure. :]

Leonhart likes this.
  9. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

I bought a few Tomy figurines a few days after New Year's from a local hobby shop. I got a Deoxys figure that I had wanted to get for a while now to complete my Gen III Legendary Pokemon set, and I also managed to get a Bohmander (Salamence) finger puppet since there were no Bohmander Tomy figurines in stock.