• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Leader

Skull-Kid

Basically who is your leader in PMD2? Do you like going Palkia? Perhaps you prefer someone small like Phione? Or maybe you just want to be silly and go Cascoon! Just post who is your leader or who is your leader most of the time and why.

I usually go Skuntank because of his cool hairdo. :]

Last edited:

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Zangoose.
Best ever.

AstralEon

The one and only.
I always go with my main(Typloshion). Except for going through water dungeons, cant handle those so I just switch to my Partner(Grovyle) :)

gardevoir11

The First Princess
Mew. Not because of the diverse movepool or the fact that she's a legendary, I use her just because she's cute.

Sometimes I use Delcatty though, depending on what team I choose to use. Yeah, I like cats.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
PMD Red: Squirtle(Only 'cuz I haven't beaten Rayquaza yet)
PMD Blue: Swampert
PMD EoT: Empoleon
PMD EoD: Mudkip

Mew's desire

*Smirks*
i always use pokemon that I can trust to become my leader.
They must have high level and good attacks.
Mostly my little Empoleon or Meganium becomes leader.
*note that I named my partner Meganium into mew*~

PsychicPsycho

Well, I've only got PMD1, but my leader is generally my starter Bulbasaur (now Venusaur). When I go to Fiery Field, I switch to my partner Torchic (now Blaziken). I've done a few missions with different leaders, mostly legends, but I'm just really used to using Venusaur.

i have a whole heap of pokemon i use depending on the dungeon.
i use torterra and luxray for water dungeons
empoleon and garchomp for fire/ground dungeons
infernape and starraptor for grass dungeons
and any other teammates that wont die quickly

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
My main leader in both PMD1 and PMD2 will always be a Charizard...because besides Jirachi, Charizard is also my favorite pokemon and my favorite pokemon of all time under both fire and flying types. Anyway I'm always the brave and courageous type, which is why I'm always a Charmander in the beginning. Anyway, Heat Wave is indeed a major PWNAGE! Also, I mostly use my partner, Salamence, or any one of my pokemon with MOB moves as my leaders too :]

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Most of the time i will use myself (Torchic)
sometimes i will use my partner (Mudkip)
and i always use Mudkip for the golden chamber missions

Brumrha

Banned
That really depends on where I'm going...
If I'm going somewhere that's infested with traps, but still has wonder tiles lying around, I always choose a leader that has Trap Seer, mainly my Spiritomb.
However, if the map I'm going has nothing but traps, & no wonder tiles, then I bring my Hazer Drifblim, because I can't stand those negative stat mods. Also, Unburden + Quick Striker skill = Quad Strike!!!

Lastly, if I have a crapload of gummis that I need to use up, then I go for a leader that has Pierce Hurler. With Pierce Hurler & a pair of Lockon Specs, I can maximize the use of my gummis.

golduck#1

i use my mudkip soon to be swampert. i love it man

Fire Suicune

Mudkip is always my leader, cause I love it so. And yes, I have beaten Dialga and Darkrai, but I choose neither to change my leader nor evolve it.

And I'm used to traveling over water, lava, and abyss (or whatever). Not that that's as important.

-FS

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Depends on the dungeon. I'm a Charizard, with my partner being Raichu. So, sometimes I make Raichu the leader in a Water dungeon, with Charizard being the leader in a Grass dungeon.