• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your least favorite Artist?

Nebbio

NINJA!
That bawbag Bieber.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
For justin bieber, it's lower than least

I also don't see what's so special about linkin park. All of their songs sound the same by rhythm...

Flame Mistress

Van Gogh. He's so depressing

Justin Bieber by far. He's a guy with a terrible voice, a terrible plethora of songs and a terrible fanbase full of brainless teenage girls.

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Tie between Van Gogh and Warhol

They are both great artists, though, so I don't see why they would be your least favorites.

I also don't see why so many people hate Justin Bieber. He does sound like a girl, but overall his songs are not that bad. I'm not saying he is good, but they are some worse artists out there.

Zibdas

not bad
They are both great artists, though, so I don't see why they would be your least favorites.
Debatable.

I also don't see why so many people hate Justin Bieber. He does sound like a girl, but overall his songs are not that bad. I'm not saying he is good, but they are some worse artists out there.
Baby baby baby baby oooooooooo
Yup. Entirely intelligent. Fabulously worded. Creative usage with new and beautiful rhymes.
Tie between Van Gogh and Warhol

Agreed.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Barring the obvious choices (Beiber, Cyrus, and others of their ilk) mine would be

Linkin Park
Katy Perry
Lady Gaga
LMFAO
Wiz Kalifa

I could go on, but I'd rather not. I'd pretty much go on all day.

Last edited:

Cruxis

Banned
Soulja Boy, Waka Flocka, Gucci Mane

All contributing to the death of hip hop

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Your little brother, he can't draw to save his life.

This thread is stupid!

Fatal

Banned
Your little brother, he can't draw to save his life.

This thread is stupid!

Not as stupid as your reply.

I don't really see what's wrong with this thread. People like certain artists, and dislike certain ones. It's a perfectly normal discussion.

Mister_SGG

Vincent Van Gogh.

I hate Rhianna, Nicki Minaj and Bieber. I don't dislike Bieber because he's ghey or a f*g or anything stupid that pussy 12 year olds say, I just generally don't like his music.

Nightmare Gengar

Taylor Swift, or any talentless teenager who makes shitty country pop with terrible lyrics and little to no chord progression. Her voice is alright, however.