• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your least favorite Artist?

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I don't understand the hate for Justin Bieber. If you don't like his music, you're supposed to ignore it, not whine about it. The people who complain about him are hypocrites and are at least as bad as his fans.

As for me, I haven't heard enough of his music to form an opinion.

G50

No longer posting
I don't really like too many artists anymore... I actually have more I dislike than like.
If I had to choose the one I like the least, I'd have to say Miley Cyrus.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Kanye West - he booted out Taylor Swift on her grammie award. I never ieked him anyway

Justin Beiberel - Meh.... He took some of the lyrics 'U Smile' I wrote way years ago before he was even 'popular', nya~

I choose not to hate on Bieber; it's too easy and I'm probably not in his target demographic anyway.

I hate Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and the like. And Nickelback; they are the scourge of Canadian music.

Atari

Did it on 'em
HOW DO YOU ALL NOT LIKE NICKI MINAJ. Dammit. Stupid hoes. :<

Anyway, Kanye West, Soulja Boy, and Justin Beiber! Yes I just copied off of everyone else!

Slick

Banned
That one wasn't very good, but the others were decent if you like rap.
Hence why I said it. Relapse is his worst stuff.

Lyrically, Relapse was awesome. It's just them accents. I wish you said encore instead. :(
You're kidding right?
Yellow Brick Road, Like Toy Soldiers, Rain Man, Big Weenie and One Shot, 2 Shot are the ****.
Especially Rain Man.

Nightmare Gengar

Anyway, Kanye West, Soulja Boy, and Justin Beiber! Yes I just copied off of everyone else!
Kanye West has more musical and lyrical talent in one fingernail than Nicki Minaj has in her entire ***.
You're kidding right?
Yellow Brick Road, Like Toy Soldiers, Rain Man, Big Weenie and One Shot, 2 Shot are the ****.
Especially Rain Man.
Encore has some great songs, but from a lyricism > substance standpoint Relapse is easily one of Eminem's better albums. I just don't like Encore. Maybe I'm ignorant cause I haven't listened to it more than a couple times in my life, but still. Most people just hate Relapse cause it's all about being crazy and killing/raping people, making fun of celebrities, and because it has them accents. The accents help the lyrics flow better though.

EDIT: *** is a swear word? What the ****?

Slick

Banned

I honestly hope this post was a joke.

Most people just hate Relapse cause it's all about being crazy and killing/raping people, making fun of celebrities, and because it has them accents. The accents help the lyrics flow better though.
Being an Odd Future buff, I don't mind that at all. I just don't think Relapse was very good.

Nightmare Gengar

Being an Odd Future buff, I don't mind that at all. I just don't think Relapse was very good.
Meh. The production on Relapse was balls. I just think that album is where he really shined as an MC rather than a dude telling his story. Y'know? Most people won't like it though.