• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your least favorite Artist?

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Cheryl Cole, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, N-Dubz, Lil Wayne, One Direction, Leona Lewis, Liam Gallager.
In my opinion, all of these have no musical talent/bad personalities or I just don't like them for no apparent reason.
1.She has some good songs
2. Most of her songs are good
3.Overrated
4. I love there 3rd cd
5.Not really rap but some of his songs are good
6. Good boyband if you skip the frist single
7.Kinda good kinda bad
8. I don't know who that is

Atari

Did it on 'em
If anyone felt insulted by that utter piece of tripe, they should kill themselves now and get it over with, since it's quite clear that they've fallen into a state that it is not at all possible to emerge from.
Then... You and I agree?

"Sucks in a non-tasteful way" makes absolutely no sense at all. Elaborate.
From the Kanye West songs that I've heard, I just think they're all terrible. His lyrics are bad, I hate his voice, and I don't find any of his songs funny at all. The difference with Nicki is I like her voice, and even though her lyrics are stupid they're really funny.

I'm beginning to think that we're not really suppose to take your posts seriously.
With that post I was being serious. :c

That's extremely narrow-minded of you.
Oh, hang on! We're not supposed to take you seriously.
With that post I wasn't being serious. c:

orangezilla

Who's dar man
oh i forgot, linkin park and nickleback are really bad

Jagged Little Pill

the good life
I can't believe barely anybody mentioned LMFAO. God, my classmates sing Party Rock Anthem every break, and it really pisses me off.

Murton

Once you were lost.
Firstly, you listed two slow songs, which are normally boring if you are not interested in those types of songs. Secondly, Green Day has only one really **** album out, that being 21st Century Breakdown and even then, it's got 4 or 5 good songs on it.

Wait, 21CB wasn't that bad, was it? I mean, sure, the two most well-known songs off the album (Know Your Enemy and 21 Guns) were actually the worst songs off the album, but other than that, most of the album was good in my opinion.

Slick

Banned
Then... You and I agree?
I'm not sure. I'm calling the "diss" an awful attempt at such. It's was probably more embarrassing for Nicki Minaj than it was for whoever she was trying to insult.

From the Kanye West songs that I've heard, I just think they're all terrible. His lyrics are bad, I hate his voice, and I don't find any of his songs funny at all. The difference with Nicki is I like her voice, and even though her lyrics are stupid they're really funny.
Give me one example of bad lyrics.
Also, his songs aren't meant to be funny, I'm not sure what made you think they were. If that's what you're looking for in music, stick to stuff like Flight of the Conchords, where the music is intended to be humorous. You could listen to stuff that can only be classified as "sad" funny too, like Nicki Minaj.

Wait, 21CB wasn't that bad, was it? I mean, sure, the two most well-known songs off the album (Know Your Enemy and 21 Guns) were actually the worst songs off the album, but other than that, most of the album was good in my opinion.
My personal opinion on the songs.
Song Of The Century: Not a real song.
21st Century Breakdown: Mediocre.
Know Your Enemy: Personally, mediocre, although some may call it terrible.
¡Viva La Gloria!: Mediocre.
Before the Lobotomy: Bad.
Christian's Inferno: Mediocre, if not bad.
Last Night On Earth: Mediocre.
East Jesus Nowhere: Decent.
Peacemaker: Good.
Last of the American Girls: Bad.
Murder City: Mediocre.
¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl): Good.
Restless Heart Syndrome: Great.
Horseshoes and Handgrenades: Great, slightly edged by Restless Heart Syndrome for best on album.
The Static Age: Bad.
21 Guns: Decent, although overplayed.
American Eulogy: Mediocre.
See The Light: Bad.

Atari

Did it on 'em
I'm not sure. I'm calling the "diss" an awful attempt at such. It's was probably more embarrassing for Nicki Minaj than it was for whoever she was trying to insult.
You're still taking her music way too seriously. Lighten up a little. :>

Give me one example of bad lyrics.
Also, his songs aren't meant to be funny, I'm not sure what made you think they were. If that's what you're looking for in music, stick to stuff like Flight of the Conchords, where the music is intended to be humorous. You could listen to stuff that can only be classified as "sad" funny too, like Nicki Minaj.
Whether a song is meant to be funny or not doesn't have anything to do with whether or not they are! It's just, with most of Kanye's songs that I've heard I can't take them seriously because they are so stupid. I find this in his verse in Blazin and Jesus Walks. Although, I do admit that Niggas in Paris was one of his funniest so yeah.

All in all and think your sense and my sense of humor are different. I try to find humor in rap songs if the song isn't drop dead serious from the get go, and with Kanye I never found it while in Nicki I did.

FluffyHoundour

The only band/artists that I really hate are AC/DC and Nickelback. I just don't listen to modern music enough to have an opinion on it.

My hate for AC/DC stems from an annoying friend in high school who was obsessed and that was basically the only thing he chose to talk about. I just cannot stand them anymore.

And, Nickelback just sucks.

Murton

Once you were lost.
My personal opinion on the songs.
Song Of The Century: Not a real song.
21st Century Breakdown: Mediocre.
Know Your Enemy: Personally, mediocre, although some may call it terrible.
¡Viva La Gloria!: Mediocre.
Before the Lobotomy: Bad.
Christian's Inferno: Mediocre, if not bad.
Last Night On Earth: Mediocre.
East Jesus Nowhere: Decent.
Peacemaker: Good.
Last of the American Girls: Bad.
Murder City: Mediocre.
¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl): Good.
Restless Heart Syndrome: Great.
Horseshoes and Handgrenades: Great, slightly edged by Restless Heart Syndrome for best on album.
The Static Age: Bad.
21 Guns: Decent, although overplayed.
American Eulogy: Mediocre.
See The Light: Bad.

Fair enough, I agree with you on which songs are the better ones off the album.

Retro Mew

Mystical Furball
Skrillex. And most of his genre follows closely. Just a personal view, and I can't comment on the actual "quality" of dubstep music, because I'm obviously biased by disliking it at as a whole - I'd only analyze the quality of music that belongs to a genre I like overall.

And if we're going to personally insult artists, let's get out of 2009 and think of something more original than transgender implications. C:

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
After the Sugababes lost their final original member, I couldn't help but feel as if they had truly descended from the British Destiny's Child to a clone of Girls Aloud, and that's terrible. Good thing the original line-up's reforming this year, eh?

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
Beiber. And any rappers. I mean, does that even count as music? Its just people talking about bananas busting them out of prison. (Or at least that's what it sounded like...)

~Kari~

Rebacca Black. I cannot believe no one has mentioned her and Friday. My classmates are OBSESSED with that song. It drives me nuts. :mad: Other then her, I don't have a least favorite artist. If I don't like a song or artist, I just don't listen to it because it wastes my time, makes me mad or annoyed, and I don't want to anger the fans and start a flame war. (Although I don't know anyone who likes Friday besides my mentally insane classmates)

Slick

Banned
Whether a song is meant to be funny or not doesn't have anything to do with whether or not they are!
Elaborate.

It's just, with most of Kanye's songs that I've heard I can't take them seriously because they are so stupid. I find this in his verse in Blazin and Jesus Walks.
Again, elaborate. You haven't given a proper example of bad or stupid lyrics and I'm finding it hard to see how you could like Nicki Minaj but not enjoy bad or stupid lyrics regardless.

Although, I do admit that Niggas in Paris was one of his funniest so yeah.
Elaborate, once more.

All in all and think your sense and my sense of humor are different. I try to find humor in rap songs if the song isn't drop dead serious from the get go, and with Kanye I never found it while in Nicki I did.
Are you implying that rap music is meant to be humorous?

Fair enough, I agree with you on which songs are the better ones off the album.
It's not as bad as everyone says it is, but it's definitely the worst of their albums. I'm really hoping that the new album they're working on right now goes back to at least American Idiot, if they can't go back to their nimrod. days.

YinYang

Fire and Shadows
Rebacca Black. I cannot believe no one has mentioned her and Friday. My classmates are OBSESSED with that song. It drives me nuts. :mad: Other then her, I don't have a least favorite artist. If I don't like a song or artist, I just don't listen to it because it wastes my time, makes me mad or annoyed, and I don't want to anger the fans and start a flame war. (Although I don't know anyone who likes Friday besides my mentally insane classmates)

Pretty much everybody at my school, including me, really hates that song. Can't blame you at all.