• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your LEAST FAVORITE Eeveelution

What is your least favorite Eeveelution?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Flareon

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Espeon

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cantavanda

Blue Rose Princess
Jolteon looks like... Don't know but it isn't good

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I dislike Leafeon the most. I am not a fan of its design and stats.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Umbreon, but personally I think all of them sans Sylveon are overrated

Wait, what, you don't think Sylveon's overrated but the likes of Flareon and Vaporeon are? Have we been living on the same planet?

I don't mind most of the Eeveelutions, but I'd say Espeon or Glaceon. I don't like the latter's design, and the former is just everywhere. Most my friends are fans of it and most the teams I face in OU have it. It's just grown old to me.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
To be honest I'm not a big fan of Eeveelutions because of the heavy hype and promotions they get. Still, it's the same reason why I dislike Charizard with a passion.

For looks, I go for Sylveon. It looks too... I don't know how to phrase it, but feminine. Well the same could be said for its leafy and icy counterparts, but Sylveon is much more extreme. I have no problem with feminine Pokemon, before anyone gets me wrong, but I think Eeveelutions should be able to look both male and female.

For competitive viability, Flareon followed by its Sinnoh counterparts. Leafeon faces competition from Sawsbuck, who gets STAB Return and Horn Leech, while its defensive variants can face competition from Exeggcutor. Glaceon has a stiff SR weakness, and perma hail being banned isn't doing it any favours. Flareon... lol it's pretty famous for it's movepool.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Poor Flareon... It's terrible. It really needs Flare Blitz.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I like them all as far as looks go, but my least fave is Flareon cos he got a bad moveset compared to the others, not many of his Fire-type attacks take advantage of his high Attack stat.

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
can't rate in terms of usefullness,mostly due to playing emerald on an emulator,so no eevee,the other is unawareness,i didn't know you could catch eevees in BW2. but either way,leafeon looks HORRIBLE to me,nothing like its counter part,glaceon

B-Rabbit

Abyssal
I dont particular dislike any of them like many of you.
Although and i dont care about move pools because it can be worked around rather easily.
I do for the moment dislike Espeon purely for its fame. so many people like using espeon its unreal.
I myself use leafeon. and even though many say its move pool is terrible i still manage to beat a fair amount of people with it.
Use your brain and you can make any pokemon great to use.

Scolipedeluv

Squad member Ricchan
I can't stand vaporeon for the life of me, its so overrated, who wants dog crossed with a mermaid, I found more use out of flareon and leafeon

Status
Not open for further replies.