1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your LEAST favorite shiny!

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by cheshireusagi, May 16, 2013.

1. cheshireusagi

cheshireusagi Tory is my fav ♥

Hey guys, I know this topic has been posted before, but its realllllyyy old, (Last post was like in 2010, yikes!) and I wanted some fresh opinions, so I hope no one minds if I make a new one!

I was just wondering which shiny you guys absolutely can't stand?

Were you disappointed when your shiny baby evolved into a pukey mess?

For me, my absolute BIGGEST disappointment was Dratini > Dragonair > Dragonite.
    Oh god, how did he go from that adorable pink

[​IMG]

to this sewage green with purple wings?!

I also am not fond of shinies with minimal color change, like only being slightly darker and whatnot.. though I'd certainly take that over puke green. x.0

2. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

I can't stand with Garchomp's shiny sprite. It's somewhat the same color, just slightly changed.

3. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

I have always disliked Garbodor's shiny. Blue and Purple chunks just look like blue and purple chunks, but green and orange chunks look a lot like vomit.

4. UbersSuck20

UbersSuck20 #FreeGenesect

5. ysmr97

ysmr97 Well-Known Member

Garchomp of course!

6. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

Garchomp. Its colors are so vague you'd think it was the normal Garchomp colors at first.

7. Rayze Darr

Rayze Darr Snubbull Supporter

General shoutout to all shinies that look almost exactly like their normal forms. Let me scan through and find some who, unless I view the two forms side-to-side, I cannot tell whether or not it's even shiny.

- Squirtle
    - Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu
    - Rhydon
    - Articuno
    - Zapdos
    - Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss
    - Mantine
    - Regice
    - Piplup
    - Burmy/Wormadam (all forms)
    - Shellos/Gastrodon (both forms)
    - Garchomp (By far the worst offender)
    - Munchlax
    - Heatran
    - Manaphy/Phione
    - Carracosta
    - Dwebble
    - Deerling/Sawsbuck
    - Galvantula
    - Tornadus/Thundurus (both forms)
    - Keldeo

I'm sure some of those are obvious to a fair majority of you, but that's just my list of shinies who are WAY too close to their normal colors for me to even notice without a side-by-side comparison.

As for one which stands out to me otherwise, Nidoqueen. This is mainly because I love how Nidoking takes on her colors when shiny, but she doesn't return the favor. Such a waste.

8. Cosmic Fury

Cosmic Fury Evil Overlord

I wanted to go into the Pokémon world and exterminate all Garchomps when I first saw those horrible shiny colors. He's a disgrace to the other shinies.

9. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Definitely Gyarados, Haxorus, Infernape, Typhlosion, Flygon, Sneasel, Lugia, Dunsparce, and Charizard by far for me. Oh yeah and I like Garchomps shiny color, even a little color palette makes it look better than original Garchomp personally.

Inb4 Krookodile everything.

10. ☭Azimuth_055☣

☭Azimuth_055☣ Thou enraged?

Shiny Garchomp. Its colours don't possess much of a difference to its normal form.

11. Benny4893

Benny4893 Pokemon Trader

As much as I love Arcanine, and it is my favourite Pokemon. Yellow instead of Orange really just makes me cringe.

12. SimH8

SimH8 Well-Known Member

Lugia and Swampert. Both awesome designs and they used pink which I can't stand. Swampert looks especially terrible, and I thought Lugia had so much more potential.

13. Toxic Nightshade

Toxic Nightshade GET TO DEL TACO

Garchomp and Bidoof. Garchomp, because I had to compare two pictures to see the shiny difference. (It was an awesome Pokemon, they should've kept Gible's shiny colors.) Bidoof, because the little yellow tinge just doesn't look good to me.

14. BritishLanguage

BritishLanguage I enjoy earth day

Flareon. Its dull brown color makes it seem even more bland.

15. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

Espeon. It looks too Martian.

16. Garchomp... not worth the shininess.

17. ThisIsPatrick

ThisIsPatrick The Offspring!

Garchomp by far.

18. Ampy

Ampy Light The Stars

It's still not funny.

Arceus, that yellow looks awful.

19. C.y.a.n

C.y.a.n Ace Trainer

Any pokemon with a slight colour change for a shiny. It seems lazy to me.

20. Frost Mage

Frost Mage <3 Heavenly~

Jolteon, ew! And most shinies that have only a slight change. :c