• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your life as a serebiiforums member

Raikou77

I always feel like i'm the only kid in my school who plays pokemon, at serebii everyone does.

FreedomX10A

Infinite Atmosphere
i re-joined...i started when i was in grade 5...my friend introduced it to me...
my username was Latiblu back then...then somehow i didn't come back on for about few months, i tried logging in, but i guess i got deleted...so i came back with the same account name, now i changed it to my current one, i couldn't find my first thread since my older account was deleted...

Hoshika

Viva Viva Victory6
When I started, I was like a noob. Talking like one, acting like one. It's makes me kinda sad that I did act like that. I guess I'm still acting a little like one now. :0

I did learn to be more confident and started posting my art and graphics. People liked them, it boosted my confidence.

I've become less restraintive (?) of my thoughts as well. (Okay, I've started being more crackified and perverted when it comes to anime boys. *Shot*)

P.J.

Beginning Trainer
I don't think i've changed much. But being on other forums helped me prepare for this one. I actually have a shop. Not very successful IMO, but some people request like crazy...

I've made a couple noobish threads here before, but as soon as I see a bad post on how noobish I am, I delete the thread from future embarassment. Xp Most of the ones you can see on me are almost all in the fan-art section. A couple five stars if I do say so myself. But I don't really like looking at my old work once it's about 5 months old...

I still wish I could break out of my nerves and post more threads out of my cave I call the Fan art section... T_T

K-os

Bullet Punch
I started out as one of those idiots who seem to only put crappy short posts in the pokemon forums. Now I'm hanging arounf the Fan Art and Misc. now I'm just enjoyngi my time here, and, luckily, I don't give a crap about postcount anymore xD

Sammi

Banned
July 2004: Banned I believe. Also broke into half of the super moderator accounts back then with a few buddies.
I always knew you were a horrible person, facetious. Ever since the first flame war I joined, and you saying it was quite stupid to put "ies" at the end of a few words... *growls* One day you shall perish, and I shall be joyous. =D

Back then, I was somewhat nicer, not flaming people and saying stuff like "One day you shall perish, and I shall be quite happy". I also used to not like Sailor Merury, due to that first flame war, started by Patchiiru. It was about little kids, my ages by unnapreciated. It was quite stupid, the kids my age being so uncontrollaby IMMATURE. (Unlike me, most of the times, when I'm not hyper)

1. "Oh, adults think we're stupid"
2. "Aldults never let us have any thing expensive"

1. True. Because we are. We are young and have almost no expierience. Talk bad about oldies and you shall perish. And I shall be happy. Back then I was scared of being banned... But now I'm not. XD I know that one day I shall be.

2. If the adult knows you're VERY RESPONSIBLE, tehy'll let you have something VERY EXPENSIVE. I'm very responsible, so I get EVERYTHING I want.

I wasn;t on my age's side. I was on the oldie's side. Because they had more reasoning for the fight. That was the only really bad thing I did... Besides asking about fics needing to be checked before posted. XDDD And spamming a little...

Well, I'm still a newbie. I didn't make on of those "Hi I'm new" threads, but just posted in the D/P and General Pokemon Discussion forums. You can catch me in the Misc.forums every once in a while, and maybe Games, in fact, I'll also be in the Face-offs, Anime (once in a blue moon), and Nintendo discussion. So, I post almost everywhere.

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Well not really...nice to see that some people know me here (I presume most of them were back when I made the D/P forums were around and with I make the occasional Debate post), but I'm not looking for fame nor fortune here. I get plenty of that in my life already. :)

Maybe you'll remember that I was involved in a scandal here? Whoops, I didn't say anything.

XD ermmmmmmmmmm noooooooooo >.< Maybe... no... no..o.o'
I hear ya on the fame bit, I don't care if anyone recognises me or not, though I was in that fame game for fun XD, but really I don't wanna make myself one of those forum 'celebrity' types, not that I will but yeeeh.
They still don't read dictionaries XD Not that my spelling is particularily amazing but I know what i'm saying :3

Amakusa Ryu

All is Unknown
I registered at 12/10/06 there, and I´m having good times here. Also, I met a special person here. But recently, I feel like I´m going away from these forums, which of course I don´t want.

EeveePower

Umbreon 4 President
well i don't think i've changed much? My first real thread was the cloning discussion which had quite a few replys and well in thousand views with decend spelling :eek: don't think i learned much besides a few questions,dp news and some breeding tips ^_^ But i'm having fun over here so i'll stick around for a while longer :)

Your name rings bells.... Joy for you? XD

Well when I first joined I was generally alright, didn't break the rules, didn't really do anything out of line, asked a few nooby questions once, had a few teeeeny arguements but genrally was normal.
Don't remember my first thread, though I do remember one called 'Bisexuals are greedy', in which I complained about a friend who said that...actually turned into quite a popular thread IIRC...
Made random but good posts, attempted to be humourous, succeeded a few times (thus leading to meeting my best.friend.ever. *huggles Sim*) and got told I should I should have the title 'Almighty Sarcasm'...o.0 yey.
Also met Heather <3, who's in Europe =(

But yeaaaaaaaaaah not particularily interesting or well known.. just like to argue with people XD >.>

Oh got an infraction once... yeah I know total rebel... for bumping topics. Oops I guess...

Realised Josh was funny and Chris was prone to getting very angry in a couple of weeks. XD Yeah tis about it.....

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=143341

your first thread.

Cruxis

Banned
I joined way back in Dec 04 as MetalMadness. I had a reputation for giving out Gameshark and Action Replay codes. Seriously, I have so many PMs for them. The Mods hated me, lol. I also used to talk like a total n00b. In summer 2006 I got my name changed to Cruxis, because I loved Tales Of Symphonia. And I also started using a different type of font. And...yeah.

When I first joined, I was a total Noob at everything computer related, now I'm a Heat Trainer, soon to be a Balance Trainer, and actually many people know me now. When I first joined, I had no clue what EVs were, about Nature training, I stunk at team building (two same-type attacks on a single Pokemon? Lol), I stunk at fics, no clue what "flaming" or "trolling" was, and now I know what all of it is. SPPf in a way has actually changed my life a bit too, I'm much better at free-writing, especially fiction stories, I'm tons better at team-building, and I know how to do so much more on the computer. Thanks SPPf, ;D

~fuzzy out~

core unit

When I registered, I was just like 70% (or higher) of the members here, noobish. My posts lacked grammar, spelling, and all of that great stuff. I had trainer cards in my sig because I thought they were cool and I followed all of those trends. Being a member here since 04, I guess you could say it has changed me. But what has changed a lot was the forums themselves. All the good members are leaving slowly, making this place less and less appealing as time goes by. :(

Point I want to make. SPPf at 04 and early 05 > SPPf now.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
I re-joined this place after my Jan 04' account got pruned some time during the mid 2005, as you can see from the join date. But what perhaps not many of you may know was that I actually first joined on July 9th, 2003. During my time as a member in 2003, I attained the highest post count of the year for 2 months. And then someone (not naming names, you know who you are 8D) came and said, "onoez u r spamming >(" and generally pestered me about it. So then I hung back for a bit. And then yeah >_>;; Back then, though, I didn't really... inhibit my thoughts, y'know? But now, I do. So I don't post as often as I did back then (I posted over 1400 times within 4 months... >_>;; )

EDIT: And one last message: SPPf in 03' freakin' rocked. >_>;; It seriously did. But... errr... look at it now? Ahahaha...

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
March '04-May '05-Lurking of Serebiiforums
May 25, 2005-I join Serebiiforums.com
May 25-June 25-I make my first post in "The Final World Map Thread", commenting on the fact that it was the owner's birthday. I slowly learn the way of the online forum, and begin to develop into an active forum member due to school's ending. I come across an argument between Jynxie and manectric's shockwave, and slowly come into it, and the thread is closed eventually by Edward Elric.I'm made a Bishie thread updater and start making acquaintences with some people.
June 25-Having read the rules about becoming a moderator, I open my own forum, the Legendary Pokemon Forum, and make a thread about it here, asking people to join and become mods/admins, for which I was promptly disciplined by Edward Elric, whom I had begun developing a respect for.
June-July-The forums of mine go well, as do here. I begin developing friendships with Glen Quagmire and a stronger friendship withWolf Goddess, and sign up at the Adopt a Newbie Agency, founded by Jasmine, and stay there for about a week. I noticed that Jynxie had adopted someone, and pmed him about it, with the fact that I was hoping he'd adopt me, which he did, due to the fact that he and his previous newbie had some kind of disagreement in the past few hours. The co-admins of my forums, MysticFlames and Drunk_Vader are adopted by Esperante and IMPERIAL DRAGON, respectively. Both adopters are soon modded, which I find comical, since mine hadn't been modded (yet).
I also meet one of the best friends that I'd ever have on the internet, Jenni, via the Bishie thread. I also start learning some of the lore of Serebiiforums, such as how the moderation system works, and of the former moderator, Jay, and of some of the current moderators. I join the forums "Prof. Glitch's Lab" and meet Abwayax, another of one of my closest friends. With a server crash, Prof. Glitch's Lab goes down and Abwayax isn't heard of for awhile. I join the Missingno Forums and Pokeglitch forums. Mexes arrives and causes havoc on the forums. I meet another good friend, Dragon Master Mog, or Josh, as he is known now.
July 26-There is a massive argument on racism and the ANAL is formed by VenomX and Dubble Flux, which I witnessed. Jynxo believes he should leave the forums, because he loses passion and is wounded by the racist comments of Mexes.
July 31st-The Now modded Esperante forms the ANAL forms, and designates Dubble Flux and VenomX as administrators. I join as member number 5 and ask to be modded, and am made mod of the games, clubs, and advertising sections.
August-Jynxo "returns", and the ANAL is thriving. The highest number achieved as being on at once is 26. Several things happen here. I become co-owner of the Final World Map Thread, when the owner leaves. My partner is "The Slowpoke", who soon leaves. I am made owner. I also am kicked from the Bishie thread updating list for lack of poor planning on asking for updatership after the thread is closed and reopened. Jenni is a new updater.
My forums thrive on. I am promoted to moderator on the Missingno forums and become partly well known in the Glitch society. ,Abwayax opens up a new forum devoted to pokemon glitches, and I am an admin there. I also introduce my two best friends at the time to each other. Guess who they were? Josh and Jenni. I talk with Jenni very often this month and last month and Josh somewhat often, and they seemed like they'd become friends, so, I decided to force them to meet. It took some prodding, but it was worth it for them. The ANAL is thriving and there are more mods and more members.
September-I quicktalk my way into adminship at Pokeglitch because it was slowly dying, and I mess something up in the control panel and kill the forums. CM, the forum's savior, who is a well known hacker, fixes the problem after I make a new board, and then the new board is closed, and the old one is reinstated as the official board. Pokeglitch himself comments on this in his next update, after a year lapse of updates. Jynxo is made into a moderator, as is Wolf Goddess, both of whom I had been talking to very fervently. I start trying to become a moderator and open up several popularity based threads.

Now, the rest, I don't have a month for, because I completely don't remember. I'll just put years from now on.
The rest of '05: Wolf Goddess is Mod+'d. I open up "The Newbie of the Month" contest, whom A friend of mine "(something here) Eefi" wins. I forgot her exact name that she started with. I also take the "Adopt a Newbie" agency from Jasmine, because she was getting too inactive and I ifigured it would put me towards modship. My relationship with jenni and josh starts to recede, and we slowly become enemies, which I will explain later in my 2006 post. Jynxo has left, and Wolf Goddess is a SMod. Everything was good, I thought.

To be continued.

ashes

*dances*
My life?

I began just talking with newbies. I never started any threads (and still don't) I've been in many RPGs (currently in none) and I'm in a lot of clubs (co owner in the Vulpix/ ninetails club and other clubs and members in others). I'm mostly in the games though. I was the second member of Team Pounders in the Last Poster Game and later took over. I made a lot of friends from that game (plus one boy friend! ^_^) and I learned a lot of computer termonology and how to make banners and stuff (although I'm not that good) My life here is boring yes, I know.

I'm not that well known. I post mostly in the games, but I do occasionally post in Misc. and General Pokemon discussion. I also posted a little in other threads.

Embarrassing moments-
1.I didn't know that the actual RPG was in the RPGs, I always went to sign ups! LOL!

2. I nver read the sig rules and found it weird noone had more then 3 pics in there sig! LOL!

xgina

Banned
Joined March 05, and lied a lot about random stuff. Some of my older posts are still in the Glitch Discussion in the RSE FAQs, where I was called Electrode Destroyer. Which is a terrible name now that I think about it.
My account f*cked up and decided not to accept any passwords I put into it, so I rejoined as Nick Mckenzie in October 05.
Got bored, so I left for a while in December. Came back in February when I discovered that there was an ACWW Recent Happenings thread and got back into Pokemon. I was a very harsh comic critic, pointing out every little mistake people made for a while.
Then my account f*cked up AGAIN. I was ****** off, so I decided to not try to do anything and rejoined again.
And that's it.