• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Longest Arena Chain On Any Fire Emblem Game? (Please Read Rules On First Post)

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
I started this thread to see how long a person can go on in the arena in a Fire Emblem game. OK, so here are the rules.

1. You can only use one unit in the arena, and this unit has to fight AT LEAST once every player phase. They can fight more than once.

2. You can use one healer on the fighting unit, and you can heal ONLY once every player phase.

3. You can change items mid-chain.

4. No fleeing from battles.

5. No self healing items may be used. (Like Vulnerary)

6. No saving allowed. (Besides Suspending)

7. No Cheats Allowed.

8. Form for posting records.

Username:
Game:
Chapter Arena Is In:
Fighting Unit:
Class:
Healing Unit:
Class:
# of Battles:

That's it. Not so hard now is it. I will updated this post with current ranks and arena stats. So to all, good luck and may the blade of light helped you banish the shadow dragon. ^.^

-Current Standings-

Username: BlitzBlast
Game: Sword of Seals
Chapter Arena Is In: Ch. 23
Fighting Unit: Roy
Class: Master Lord
Healing Unit: Lilina
Class: Sage
# of Battles: 100

Username: Fire_Pokemon_Master_271
Game: Shadow Dragon
Chapter Arena Is In: Ch. 4
Fighting Unit: Marth
Class: Lord
Healing Unit: Lena
Class: Cleric
# of Battles: 37

N/A

Last edited:

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Username: BlitzBlast
Game: Fire Emblem 6
Chapter Arena Is In: Chapter 23
Fighting Unit: Roy
Class: Master Lord
Healing Unit: Lilina
Class: Sage
# of Battles: 100

It was more then 100, but 100 is where I stopped counting, because at that point I think I maxed money.

If you're wondering how, let me just say this.

Supports and Energy Rings = WIN.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
Sorry, BlitzBlast, but I forgot a couple of important rules that I now added to the first post. If these new rules mess with your chain, let me know. Otherwise, congrats.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
What would the point of saving even be? The game auto-saves before every battle.

By the way, Roy is a god character if you can get his Strength up. His Luck growth is enormous, and a support with Lilina gives him a boost to Strength and Crit. He can get through the game with a ****ing Iron Sword if you get a high enough Strength on him.

And if the arena allowed you to use Roy's own god weapon, the Sealed Sword, nothing could stop him. Nothing.

Though, admittingly, it's better to support him with his red and green knights.