• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your longest battle

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
By this I mean on Wi-Fi, Battle Tower, Trainer battles, any kind of battle.

My longest battle lasted about 40 minutes in the battle tower against this tentacruel, it kept using rest and accupressure.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
second cynthia battle, 30 minutes
stupid spiritomb

MetaKnight

My Heads Exploding!!
Cyntia first time. about an hour.
went in with about 30 revives and 30 full restires with a team all below lvl 47 (torterra highest) and got beaten the hell outta me. eventually won though.

Etienne

I don't know how long it was but it probably was the champion mostly the Garchomp it couldn't be hit by most of my Luxray's attacks and was super effective against my Luxray and Empoleon.

I think againest a Chansey that eventually killed my team because it kept using softboil, double team, and toxic.

Bl4stoise

A snorlax in the battle tower. All it would use it an attack, then rest, then i would whittle its HP down, and it would use rest once it woke up.

never had a long battle, I don't go in the battle tower because of the chance of getting a shiny. Probably the first elite four, I got stuck on Vesipquen and it kept using heal order after my Abomasnow fainted.(my team was in the 40's)

Skull-Kid

i guy in battle tower had a milotic (not palmer) and i used t-bolt, did half its health, thennit used recover over and over again.

Pokeman2345

No one Reads these
a blissey in battle tower. it was his last pokemon and my physical sweeper died. i used suicune and used pressure to drain its PP lol

Freakshow

Jibaku
80 minute battle

Mine:................................................... Opponent
Skarmory, Blissey, Cresselia, Swampert vs. Skarmory, Blissey, Gyarados, Donphan.

Spikes and Stealth Rock wore the opponent down (Donphan took quite a bit from repeated Drill Pecks and came to the point where it can't Spin without dying). Then Blissey Calm Minded and destroyed everything else.

Yarox

Elite 4 Garchomp... I was unprepared.
He always attacked first so i didnt have a chance.
I reseted the game after many revives/potions and tries.
2 days later i went in with my lvl 60 Weaville which killed garchomp with one ice punch.

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
I had a two hour battle with ludicolo_kid a while ago, which I won in the end. Beat that. :p