• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your lv:100 pokemon in pokemon r/s/e

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

{VR}Trojan
in pokemon emerald i got a lv:100 wobbuffet,latias,sceptile,lapras,groudon,rayquaza,porygon2,moltres and regirock

Yukikaze

*blink*
At least 20+ on my old Sapphire. I don't know where it is though, and I think I had Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Typlosion, Feraligatr, Meganium, Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile, Raichu, Espeon, Umbreon, Dragonite, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Altaria, Metagross, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza... The list goes on and on.

MAGAX

Symbol Hunter
i train mainly for lv 50 battle frontier so i dont have a lot of lv 100s

These are what i have:
Swampert(starter)
Sky Ruler(my rayquaza)
Rayquaza(friend's cloned rayquaza)
Land King(my groudon)
Groudon(friend's cloned groudon)
Sea Lord(my kyogre)
Ditto(thanks to day-care couple)
Suicune(my 2nd favorite legendary dog and trained since it has good nature)

Coming soon:
Alakazam(too lazy to train)
Magikarp(in day care with ditto to get shiny magikarp and a lv 100 magikarp)

I don't have a lot, but I don't really care:

Rayquaza x2
Swampert (YES!)
Blastoise
Mewtwo
Zapdos is lv. 91
Kyogre.

That's all, but Wi-Fi boosts your pokemon to lv.100 anyway.

Raikou77

-;243;Raikou;243;
-Suicune
-Entei
-Ho-oh
-Lugia
-Latias
-Latios
-Blastoise
-Charizard
-Venasaur

There's many others but i'm too lazy to write all of them(I use Cloning Glitch to get more rare candies)

Purgatory

None currently. I think the training too damn lousy in Sapphire/Ruby to level up a pokémon to lv. 100. In Leaf Green, I have a bunch of pokémon at like lv. 80, but right now I'm training my latest addition to my team - Scyther. After he's at about the same level maybe I'll start levling up the others aswell.

I got Emerald yesterday so my two pokémon there are at level 19 and 23 :)

spoff

I currently only have one, kyogre. I think I wasted my time raising it,I battled the elite four 47 times just to get it to level 92, then I swapped it to my friend god knows how he did it.

I do not have any, but my Rayquaza is close, I am trying to keep it away from 100...

Otherwise, nope, as I keep my pkmn at 50 for the BF 50 rooms. 8D

FLAVOR FLAV' #2

Badgers on a plane!!
my lvl 100 pokemon are:
-groundon
-kyogre
-rayquaza
-mew
-jirachi
-latios

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
Blaziken, Sceptile, Swampert, Flygon, and in two levels my Slaking.

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.