• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your mama is so stupid that she stole free bread. RMT

I like the idea about extra damage, but I just fear that he might need switching...and I don't want to be in a situation where Lucario is my last Pokemon and I was forced to use Crunch on a Steel Pokemon?

crudent

That situation is bad. What if I had a Magikarp as my last pokemon against a Mewtwo? I would still win if both pokemon were at 1% health and Magikarp used Flail with Quick Claw activated.

Moral of story is, don't **** with situations.

magichands

jack of trolls
magichands, if you had a brain, you would have known I switched Togekiss with Blissey. Idiot.

For your info, i was actually commenting on the other guys post(dont remember who) about the Togekiss thing, for he said the only use for Pulse Bomb would be for T-Tar, but i argued that it had other uses. Also, when i first came to check out your new team I only saw blissey and at the time didnt know you earlier had a togekiss.
The fact of the matter is, im actually smarter than you are because i successfully saved my *** from you proving i was wan idiot.Why does this make me smarter than you you ask? Well, it is because time and time again you have been called an idiot, but havent proved 1 of those people wrong yet. You have ironically proved them correct due to your incessant question asking and your dreadful habit of arguing with a better player when they are just trying to help you.
Heres the funny part. Im supposedly an idiot, but i can make far better teams than you can, am a year younger than you, been here one less month, and dont even play this game anymore! It probably like this because my IQ is 131 an am only 13. Now many of the tests may be inaccurate, but they give us an idea of how good our logical thinking skills(problem solving skills) are. I assessed the weaknesses of my team, and fit in the perfect pokemon to counter the problem while maintaining one unifying strategy to win, while you seemingly throw a bunch of standards together and ask the team raters here to rate it, when there is nothing to rate. This proves that i can think better than you can, meaning i can do better at life, which in turn means i am better at life than you are.

All in all, im better at life and am smarter, and am beginning to think you are one of the few .000000002% of people who have an IQ of 50 or below, and arent mentally retarded.

Oh and misty lover, have you figured out how pokemon and chess are a lot alike yet? you probably should find the answer before i have to tell you.

That was fun. I must thank you for giving me something productive to do today:)

Raito

HADOUKEN!
holy facking damn.

SPPf is quickly turning into a total shitehole by the second.

Magichands, we may go around calling ML an idiot or a troll or a nob when he gets defensive, but thats how we are. ML is actually somewhat decent if you speak with him in MSN. He occasionally acts like a facking idiot, but is decent.

What you did was totally deteriorating his character and is completely uncalled for. You are not magtrio, and he only does it when it completely over the line.

Last edited:

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
magichands you win the internet, oh and my IQ was 158 on a maximum test score of 158 when I was 3 o_O

On Topic: Very good team actually, for once you haven't just used your favorites even though they suck :p

magichands

jack of trolls
magichands you win the internet, oh and my IQ was 158 on a maximum test score of 158 when I was 3 o_O

On Topic: Very good team actually, for once you haven't just used your favorites even though they suck :p

impressive, but i really dont think you can that accurately measure an intelligent quotient at that early of an age.

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
I know you can't, any genius is going to roof it, and I have Aspergers so it's impossible to get me a fair test now.

Lolita

lol

I know you can't, any genius is going to roof it, and I have Aspergers so it's impossible to get me a fair test now.

Anyone with Aspergers will test high at a young age, as all autistic related mental disorders come equipped with a side effect of enlarged or augmented memory due to several left/right brain communication irregularities.

None of this matters as by posting your IQ as it was at the age of 3 makes you look like this largest idiot in any given thread anyway.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
I'm surprised this thread is still in existence after........four pages? Oh yes, discussing about our respective intelligence quotients is a good way to drag this thread on.