• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your master ball

qwerty1111

breeder/battler
me too
i was a noob back then

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
I used it on Latios. Couldn't've got 'im without it.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
What, this thread already exists...on the same page of threads...and you were the one who made it.

Anyways same as before i n00bly used it on Kyogre

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
i used to use them on main legends but now I use them on roamers

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I used it on Latios, I only come across roaming Pokemon once in games

ShinyHunter6756

Shiny Seeker
When I started Ruby, I had to use it on a shiny Wailord since I had nothing left to catch it with :(

Aquarelle

Staff member
I often end up using it on the box legend because I'm lazy and just want to move on in the story. :p

Hi,

For third generation, I've never used the Master Ball, I just like catching all Pokemon in the plain Poke Ball, it also kind of sets up as challenge but god how many times did I thought about using Master Ball on Groudon/Kyogre, I just wanted to freaking get on with the story. Anyway, I'm always left with Master Ball in all the games, only time I've used Master Balls were in 1st and 2nd generations.

Thanks.

ROFLMAO

I used it on my shiny Regice.

xXShinyUmbreonXx

Used it on kyogre, back when I was a wee n00blet. Too bad, because I can't catch any roaming pokemon to save my life.

I used it on whatever is convenient at the moment. 26 tries on Rayquaza? Master Ball
Roaming Pokemon? Master Ball
Shiny Pokemon with not Poke Balls left or they refuse to be caught and possibly know Roar? Master Ball.

I think I made my point clear. :D

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Master Ball

Emerald: ;381;
Well.... I didn't use it for Groudon, Kyogre or Rayquaza like most of you goofballs out there. Not for the Regis. If you did, you are Crazy!!! I used it for Latios.

Ruby: ;383;
Being my first game, I foolishly used it for Groudon :(

Sapphire: ;384;
Rayquaza.

Diamond: ;483;;487;;485;;488;;486;
Diagla, Giratina, Heatran, Cressila, Regigigas

Firered:
Shipped to Diamond.

Leafgreen1:
Same as Firered.

Leafgreen2:
Same as Firered.