• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your master ball

SilverSoulLugia

Like the majority, I save it for Lati@s.
Damn roamers. =/

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
Latios. I was sick of him running away

Plus, I got a little pleasure out of watching him struggle against the masterball

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I have all of my 3rd gen Master Balls. They're all in my White.

they cant be in your white you cant transfer items over from 4th gen to 5th gen otherwise i would have like 15 masterballs from my various ruby, sapphire, emeralds, fr,lg, diamon, pearl, platinum.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Haha, my first time playing i was young and didnt understand the master ball really or even the games. I used it on a Magneton lol

Sceptile40

The One...
I felt like an idiot and forgot to grab it. When I was little, I used it on a Bagon. XD

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I use it on Latios/Latias now XD

First time I used it on Groudon coz my friend told me there was no Latios, Latias, Rayquazza.. or even PKMN eggs on his Ruby game >:/
Don't blame me.. I took a break from PKMN about.. err I think 5 years.. So I didn't know! nya~

M4zz

Banned
Recently cloned mine about 25 times, and caught the legendaries in RSE and FRLG with them. Proceeded to clone those Pokemon too.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
Hoenn Playthrough 1: Groudon
Hoenn Playthrough 2: Latias

zean44

r.o.c.k. on!
on ruby,i use it on groudon because i ran out of ultra balls.but in sapphire and emerald i use it on latios and latias

Metalhead9838772

Fearless Trainer
Well there is 2 situations:

1-Either I use it on the roamer legendary

2-CLONE OVER 9000 MASTAH BALLZ!!!

Serebii!

In Ruby I threw my Masterball at a Groudon, if I had known that Latios was so difficult to catch i would have saved it

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
When I was a kid I used it on the main legends like a right noob, but now I got for the roaming pokes.

3D992

The Living Hologram
Latios. I was tired of chasing it.

Necro101

I never used my master ball but I almost used it on Latios because tired of chasing Latios but I caught it the last time I was trying to catch him without the master ball. I hope this makes sense.

RAWK ON