• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your master ball

Da Man X

Cυrsιvε Rσcκs-DαMαπΧ
I never used it yet, But i'm using it on Latios.

zeno48

Zaker!
I used it on groudon since it's my favorite legend in emerald.

Psyanic

( ⌐▀-▀)
I used it on Latios, since I did not have the patience to catch it the normal way, at least the second time I caught it. The first time I somehow had a Crobat with Mean Look handy and caught it that way.

RheaSon

I'm Lost in Paradise
I used my first Master Ball to catch Articuno in FireRed.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Honestly? I only ever use mine on roaming legends, and even then only sometimes. I enjoy the hunt too much, so to speak, which is why I have over half a dozen Master Balls stocked on various PCs.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Used it on the roaming legends and Latias.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
I used my Master Ball on Rayquaza on my first Emerald game, and on ruby caught the legendaries withe poke/ultra balls. I still have the Master Ball on Ruby, lol :3

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
In emerald I used the cloning glitch to clone my masterball to catch everything after the elite four.

Takashi47W

Event Lover
Masterball? Single? *glitch clones on Emerald* 'Nough said.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
I used my masterball on the Groudon, that jerk didn't wanna go in the ball and I pretty much used up all of my other pokeballs

I saved mine for Deoxys, for the rest i bought as many timer balls as i could. those thingss always work after 100+ turns xD

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I think it was on Rayquaza that I used my masterball, at least for the first few times at went through Emerald again.

Ushio

I used mine on Latios and Latias in Ruby and Emerald, respectively, and I caught a second Latios on my second run through Emerald. Then I used mine on Suicune (2), Raikou, Entei (2), and Mewtwo (2; second one with a cloned Master Ball) on several runs through Leaf Green.

Last edited: