• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your master ball

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I used mine in Emerald on a Bagon. Cuz I REALLY WANTED IT.

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
I still have mine. Got Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza all without the Master Ball.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
in my nuzlocke emerald i used it on quaza i didnt want to have to deal with the extreme speed rest fly and outrage set because it would destroy me trying to catch it xD plus my pokes were lvl 40

On (roaming) Latios!

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
In RSE i always used it on the Lati twins

In FR/LG i was planning to use it on (i think it was Suicune) but i later found that my brother had been playing my LG and had used the master ball to catch a Magmar

TeamGalacticMars

Saturn love
In Platinum I used it on Palkia cerssilia Garintaina and Hetran <----- LOL I cannot spell anyone of those pokemon! XD

Pokemon White Zekrom

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Exactly what i did/planned to do. Except my brother thought that a magmar was a good thing to catch in a master ball

Callie-Rose

daydreaming ~
I used a Master Ball on everything, due to the cloning glitch in Emerald >:) Thanks to that, all my 3rd and 4th Gen Games have pretty much unlimited Master Balls.

spyclone138

I need healing
Cloned my masterball on my emerald version. One for latias because roaming pokemon are difficult to track down and catch them. And the other I am saving for a shiny. Most likely a shiny legendary via SR

frenky

Champion
in ruby on latios , in fire red on mewtwo