• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your metronome and sketch acheivements

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Smeargle 1. 13 Deaths head or "Lucky"

1.Spatial Rend
2.Roar or Time
3.Judgement
4.Doom Desire

Smeargle 2. "HM Slave"

1.Fly
2.Surf
3.Waterfall
4.Cut

Smeargle 3. "Superman"
1. Fly
2.Sacred Fire
3.Areoblast
4.Zap Cannon

Those are my three shiny smeargle's, all Lv. 100, not offering until cloned

Last edited:

Imperator_Venit

I had a Smeargle who knew Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Dragon Claw and Sword Dance. I got it from Colosseum. Also, one time, my Togepi used Memento against a wild Porygon (Chaining).

Wouldn't it be cool, if you used Metronome and you got sketch, sketching the opponents moves? It would be wicked if it kept that move instead of Metronome too. :)

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Wouldn't it be cool, if you used Metronome and you got sketch, sketching the opponents moves? It would be wicked if it kept that move instead of Metronome too. :)

That is is the only move that isn't in meternome. In Emereald im looking fr a pokemon with mimic to see what happens. ;)

!!-Eevee-!!

Ì get Volt Tackle, Sacred Fire, Aeroblast.. and maany more!

~Eevee

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I seem to get Explosion, SelfDestruct, and now Memento more than any other move with Metronome. As for Sketch, I can control them pretty well, so I don't get any unintended attacks from them.

Face

Banned
togepi in silver got me a aeroblast. yeh that wooper will never live again.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i used a dooms desire wit my munchi

Status
Not open for further replies.