• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

your metronome and sketch acheivements

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiddragon

Giratina 4eva!
mertronome from metronome LOL

tirhc

pokéfreak
my togetic used blast burn with metronome hehe
but directly after that memento wheee

my smeargleknows mean look,sing,transform,false swipe: to catch cresselia and mesprit!

BlazeShadow

From metronome I got.. Explosion <_<

martianman40

LIKE A BOSS!
Sketch: fissure, softboiled and evn fly.

metronome: Sacred Fire (I know, you're all like 'WTF, Togepi used Sacred Fire!?') Yep, it happened on my gold cartridge.

DieChavsDie

I 1HKOd a Heracross 10 levels higher than me with Clefairy's Metronome
I got Aeroblast

Last edited:

eonmaster_457

Togepi is so awesome! He used
-Aerowing once
-Sacred Ash (Hoohs signature move)

And others that weren't much memorable.

omizutori

Judgement

OHHH so that's what Judgement was. I was wondering what that move was from - I had never heard of it. Well my Mew used it against Cynthia a few days ago hehe. It was so cool!! It was kind of a darkish coloured move. Hmm...so it was a move of Arceus... lol

jorisw

My togepi had used roar of time the tutn after that it used special rent

Keeper of the Aura

Darkrai = Best PKMN
I have had my Togepi use Outrage before! (>.<) *BOOM*

treespyro

Vintage much?
metronome From metronome

and Explosion as well as Sheer Cold on Giratina which i never saw again

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
I got Memento - as my last pokemon. >,<

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
One time after the ToysR-Us Mew event, me and my friend were battling, and of course, having just gotten thme, we both used our mews. I used metronome, and got Blast Burn. He used it... and got scratch. He did it again. I got Hydro Pump, he got.... Bubble. But, even a THIRD TIME: I got something, I think it was like Psycho Boost or something, and he got Growl. It was hilarious.

azurill

The best I've ever done is Aeroblast from a Togepi.

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
One time I got Egg Bomb from a Togepi.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.