• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most 'AARGH!!' moment

Utopian

faults & feats
when im laddering, trying to peak, and this boat load of mother ****ign hax hits me in the damn face. :<

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
Person in the GTS wants a male Oshawott for... some pokemon or other I can't remember.
Okay, so I go breed a bunch of Oshawott.
I got 8 females in a row. Argh.

girazard

IT'S A TRAP!!!
On that note:

"Ooh, a Zorua!"
"Wanted: Zekrom Lv9 or under."

-_-

pokemaster3394

most 'AARGH!!' moment? That'd be when I lost my soul silver game. I had every pokemon from all my other games on it. Everyday, I still wanna punch a hole in my wall over it.

Jinvaani

When I was about to reach a new record in the battle subway but they crit. Massive waste of time.

The thing is though, I'm sad enough to try again and waste more time.

Last edited:

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
When I was about to reach a new record in the battle subway but they crit. Massive waste of time.

The thing is though, I'm sad enough to try again and waste more time.

That's why they call it the Battle Haxway.

Trying to do the GTS evo glitch(deposit poke you want to evolve by trading, do a trade, and then withdraw it in one conection) I gradually had to trade my lv.50 Kangaskhan for a level 2 Pidgey(yes, it was that bad of a day)

DawnGirl_4

The Darkness within
Picture this about to win the elite four havent saved for a while and DS goes off with no apparent reason. Talk about Argg it took me another hour to win the freakin game....

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
Trying to catch Kyogre in a great ball.

That worked for me :). Mine is trying to battle a Litwick with my Combusken. None of my moves really worked.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
spending forever to hatch a Dratini, to get a shitty nature

Yeah, I know how that feels. Breeding a Pokemon only to discover it has a bad nature.

It sorta reminds me in Black when I was so eager to use the Mr. Mime I Poke Transferred over from SoulSilver and darn it, she has an Adamant nature.

So I had to breed her, hatched a male Mr. Mime and he turns out with a Timid nature, not too bad.

I remember catching a Pawniard for the first time, I was so looking forward to training her then I took a look at her nature and she was Calm WTF! I then kept catching more Pawniards until I got a female with Adamant nature and Defiant (she evolved into Bisharp afterwards).

Last edited:

Torosiken

This is a title.
Whenever the game goes glitchy and I haven't save the game... =='' *I am playing in emulator*

Like last night... spent the whole night catching everything in Safari Zone... but then it's glitchy. AAAAAAAAAAARGHHH @@''

We couldn't save inside safari zone ;u; such a pain... lost everything I caught that night... *sigh*

Trying to catch Kyogre in a great ball.

I caught that and Groudon inside POKEBALLS :p
And Groudon just took me one pokeball 8) without any resets... lol I was lucky.
:p

immewnity

Owner of PidgiNet
On a similar note, wasting 90 Ultra Balls and 30 Great Balls trying to catch Zapdos in LeafGreen, and then using the only regular old Poké Ball you have... and catching it.

EDIT: Oh, or catching a shiny Geodude in Pearl, only to have your DS's battery run out.

Last edited:

☭Secret_Shocker☭

When I caught a shiny staryu, EV trained it and got my file deleted -_-

I already said this in the Metronome thread, but I'll post it here as well.

I decided to go to the Mt. battle, to train some Pokemon and raise some levels of the Pokemon I've EV trained last week. In battle 100, I ended up having only a severely damaged Togetic left, the opponent only had his Slaking left. Slaking was loafing around and quite damaged. Togetic used Metronome, and ended up using Double-Edge. Togetic charged Slaking and hit him in the nuts! Nah, just joking about the nuts, but Togetic hit Slaking. Slaking ended up having around 1 HP left, barely surviving the Double-Edge, and Togetic died because of recoil damage... All my recovery items and money I spent on them wasted... And I forget to save before the battle while I got many EXP in the battles before the lost battle, so pressing the power button of my GameCube was not an option... I put on my rageface after that battle!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
When I lose.. in the wild.. while training Pokemon.. million miles away from a Pokemon Center.. without Revives etc.

Lickilicky.my.Skitty

Since Red & Blue!
My most 'ARRGHH!' moment and still is to this day would have to be almost any lose on the battle subway (because i only ever lose by just a little bit) or the fact that I ran into a Shiny Abra in Heartgold. All I had was great balls. Throw one...shakes a few times and BOOM! it's gone.

My most 'ARRGHH!' moment and still is to this day would have to be almost any lose on the battle subway (because i only ever lose by just a little bit) or the fact that I ran into a Shiny Abra in Heartgold. All I had was great balls. Throw one...shakes a few times and BOOM! it's gone.

I remember encountering a Shiny Pidgeotto once, and I had no Poke Balls with me (and also no Great, Ultra or other balls), not even one.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Getting VM's... I ALWAYS think some Mod is giving me an infraction..