1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Your Most Beloved Memories.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Haxaurus, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Haxaurus

Haxaurus Well-Known Member

Things you did in your childhood. Special or exciting events that happened to you when you were young.

2. Ninetales_Girl

Ninetales_Girl Hi-Ho Mt. Silver!

Fishing on the banks of the Mississippi River, 5 minutes away from the house, with my dad in the early morning, catching channel and blue catfish.

And listening to my grandpa's WWII Army stories. He was a Glider Mechanic; proud to be his granddaughter and I miss him dearly.

3. Haxaurus

Sounds like an awesome grandpa! :p

4. Lbsweet96

Lbsweet96 &#32

Winning the third grade spelling bee is my most cherished memory. Wait, maybe it was first grade?

EDIT: I think it was a writing contest, actually. Fifth grade, maybe?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  5. Prelude

Prelude Prelude

I won my third grade spelling bee too. And I lost fifth grade by imbalance of words :| I lost because I didn't know how to spell "linoleum" (I still don't know how to spell it apparently because spell-check had to correct me on that one) and the winning word was "instead". Dat sum booshiet raht thurr.

I liked going to the air force base with my dad after school every once in a while. Would tour around the workshops and hangars and the model...museum. I dunno what you'd call it. Just a bunch of plane models lying around in one big area. Pretty cool stuff.

6. Haxaurus

On the first round I lost, then when it was second round, they had words that i couldve spelled. They gave me Bungalow(i still dont know how to spell it), and i got ao angry.

7. Haxaurus

Mine was basically drowning in the beach, but it was fun at the beach.

8. 4Loko

4Loko Member

My first pair of Air Jordans black and red XIII's unforgettable.

9. hever

hever 022611229PM

I really like just hanging around our wooden house, sitting in the terrace while watching the leaves of the mango trees rustle as the cool breeze appease my face from the scorching heat of Philippine sun.

It's a run-on sentence, but I don't care.

10. flawlessazn

flawlessazn Spiffy ~ ^^"

Back when all we had to worry about was doing our Homework ...

Life just seems alot more complicated now ...

11. hever

hever 022611229PM

I agree. It seems like when we didn't know the concept of time, we were more free and had more will to frolic about in the fields of happiness.

College can be difficult sometimes, but we all have to go through hardships to get to where we want to be.

12. Mankanshoku Mako

Mankanshoku Mako Well-Known Member

My first crush.

13. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

Pokemon Emerald, June '06. My first Pokemon game. Didn't stop till December 2006.

EDIT: Okay, so when I was in Grade 6, we lived in this really cool place and walking home from school on a sunny day... amazing.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  14. Victoria

Victoria My my my...

15. Stardustz6

Stardustz6 Part of the Echelon

On the bus back from a school trip, sat next to the guy i had a crush on, he took my hand and didn't let it go until we got back to school.

Another one was the school trip to New York i recently came back from, fun times :)

16. Pucca_ness

Pucca_ness ^__^

Playing with my friend Gary at Primary school, we played pokemon and other fun things.

He moved away, i was heartbroken >:

Going to florida when i was 5 =3 best time ever!

Finding a scorpion in my bedside drawer when i was in South Africa the day before we left that particular part of it.

My cat Muffin, we had to give her away because i devloped a cat allergy so every memory i have with her is precious.

Walking in the sun during summer holidays without a care in the world.

17. Glaucous

Glaucous The Sunken Gladitor

Collecting Three pieces of Exodia, Eating ice cream with my grandfather, beating every pokemon game, and my first all nighter. I miss those days.

18. espeon_155

espeon_155 Pokemon Prof.

I believe my favorite memory was meeting one of my best friends in high school, even though that was only a few years ago; it's still my favorite.

19. deathseer

deathseer Oh, u mad bro?

Most were times when I would hang out with my older sis.

One in particular was when Toonami had and all night event with their anime (DBZ, Sailor Moon, etc.). We stayed up and watched it up until 4:00 am. Awesome times.

20. TurtwigFan1

TurtwigFan1 burning it down

Walt Disney World, multiple times is extremely memorable. Sleepovers with my friends (we still have them like...;D), like my first all-nighter.