• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Most Beloved Memories.

Haxaurus

Things you did in your childhood. Special or exciting events that happened to you when you were young.

Ninetales_Girl

Hi-Ho Mt. Silver!
Fishing on the banks of the Mississippi River, 5 minutes away from the house, with my dad in the early morning, catching channel and blue catfish.

And listening to my grandpa's WWII Army stories. He was a Glider Mechanic; proud to be his granddaughter and I miss him dearly.

Haxaurus

Fishing on the banks of the Mississippi River, 5 minutes away from the house, with my dad in the early morning, catching channel and blue catfish.

And listening to my grandpa's WWII Army stories. He was a Glider Mechanic; proud to be his granddaughter and I miss him dearly.

Sounds like an awesome grandpa! :p

Winning the third grade spelling bee is my most cherished memory. Wait, maybe it was first grade?

EDIT: I think it was a writing contest, actually. Fifth grade, maybe?

Last edited:

Prelude

Prelude
I won my third grade spelling bee too. And I lost fifth grade by imbalance of words :| I lost because I didn't know how to spell "linoleum" (I still don't know how to spell it apparently because spell-check had to correct me on that one) and the winning word was "instead". Dat sum booshiet raht thurr.

I liked going to the air force base with my dad after school every once in a while. Would tour around the workshops and hangars and the model...museum. I dunno what you'd call it. Just a bunch of plane models lying around in one big area. Pretty cool stuff.

Haxaurus

I won my third grade spelling bee too. And I lost fifth grade by imbalance of words :| I lost because I didn't know how to spell "linoleum" (I still don't know how to spell it apparently because spell-check had to correct me on that one) and the winning word was "instead". Dat sum booshiet raht thurr.

I liked going to the air force base with my dad after school every once in a while. Would tour around the workshops and hangars and the model...museum. I dunno what you'd call it. Just a bunch of plane models lying around in one big area. Pretty cool stuff.

On the first round I lost, then when it was second round, they had words that i couldve spelled. They gave me Bungalow(i still dont know how to spell it), and i got ao angry.

hever

022611229PM
I really like just hanging around our wooden house, sitting in the terrace while watching the leaves of the mango trees rustle as the cool breeze appease my face from the scorching heat of Philippine sun.

It's a run-on sentence, but I don't care.

flawlessazn

Spiffy ~ ^^"
Back when all we had to worry about was doing our Homework ...

Life just seems alot more complicated now ...

hever

022611229PM
Back when all we had to worry about was doing our Homework ...

Life just seems alot more complicated now ...

I agree. It seems like when we didn't know the concept of time, we were more free and had more will to frolic about in the fields of happiness.

College can be difficult sometimes, but we all have to go through hardships to get to where we want to be.

Mister_SGG

Pokemon Emerald, June '06. My first Pokemon game. Didn't stop till December 2006.

EDIT: Okay, so when I was in Grade 6, we lived in this really cool place and walking home from school on a sunny day... amazing.

Last edited:

Stardustz6

Part of the Echelon
On the bus back from a school trip, sat next to the guy i had a crush on, he took my hand and didn't let it go until we got back to school.

Another one was the school trip to New York i recently came back from, fun times :)

Playing with my friend Gary at Primary school, we played pokemon and other fun things.

He moved away, i was heartbroken >:

Going to florida when i was 5 =3 best time ever!

Finding a scorpion in my bedside drawer when i was in South Africa the day before we left that particular part of it.

My cat Muffin, we had to give her away because i devloped a cat allergy so every memory i have with her is precious.

Walking in the sun during summer holidays without a care in the world.

Glaucous

The Sunken Gladitor
Collecting Three pieces of Exodia, Eating ice cream with my grandfather, beating every pokemon game, and my first all nighter. I miss those days.

espeon_155

Pokemon Prof.
I believe my favorite memory was meeting one of my best friends in high school, even though that was only a few years ago; it's still my favorite.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Most were times when I would hang out with my older sis.

One in particular was when Toonami had and all night event with their anime (DBZ, Sailor Moon, etc.). We stayed up and watched it up until 4:00 am. Awesome times.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Walt Disney World, multiple times is extremely memorable. Sleepovers with my friends (we still have them like...;D), like my first all-nighter.