• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Most Beloved Memories.

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
First of all excellent thread. Great reading everyone's memories.

My best were during primary school. There's nothing like walking home from school on a Friday knowing there is no school tomorrow.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Yep, the good days playing Halo 3 and Call of Duty with my dad. Yep, my mind is so sentimental.... Therefore I have too many good times

Last night, I tried for the Sword of kings in Earthbound (Drop rate of 1-in-128 and Poo's only weapon.) Five-ten minutes later, got it.

thaBlob

< He no liek mudkipz
^Spambot? I reported anyway.

I have lots of lovely memories of my granddad who died on the 20th of february this year. I miss him a lot but I have lots of good memories of being with him :)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Hm... All those early weekend mornings me and my big brother spent playing video games together. He'd take the controller and I helped navigate. My earliest memory was playing as Tails in STH2. Playing games like that was the only time we didn't spend fighting...

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
first playing pokemon...
I started with pokemon blue through to pokemon white. Good times... Good times...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
So many memories... I can't choose, really. All I know was that those were the days of innocence, where we could pretty much get away with anything and everything because we were kids. I sometimes dream about those days, and even though I'd be an adult, I'd still do what I did. I really miss them...

But if you want to be picky about it, fine. I'll go ahead and pick the memory we went to Disneyland as a family. A lot of Japanese folk were there... took pictures of us a lot (because we looked like triplets, my brothers and I), and I remember one of them patted my butt when we were passing by.

Mom didn't really have a good time for the most part xD.

Flame Mistress

I won a school writing competition a few years back, and the prize was a £20 Waterstones voucher. Since I loved books, I spent the best Christmas ever by reading my new books and my first ever Pokemon annual :)
Also, when I spent my birthday with my two favourite cousins, and we played games and watched tv and did loads of fun things. Best birthday ever, they even got me a double decker chocolate icing cake just for me!

Tadashi

kiss my greens
5 years ago this Sunday, my dog was born. We got him at just 3 months old, and he's been the light of my life ever since.

ashhleeyy

εμπιστοσύνη
marching drum corps and traveling around for DCI. i'm not quite over being too poor and now to old to finish out my last two years, so it hurts to think about it sometimes, but they'll always be my fondest of memories.

Sapphire_Pichu

I hate Ringo...
Being a kid in general, and not having to worry about what I wanted to be when I "grow up" lol. Riding my bike up and down my aunt's subdivision.

Getting my first dog to actually have fond memories of. Shadow, who decided a few years ago that it would be cool to eat my candy out of my Christmas stocking (lol... Don't put stockings filled with candy on the floor!)

Walking home from school, and being greeted at the door by my great-grandma who usually made me an after-school snack! :) Then, turning on my N64 and getting lost in OoT, lol.

Being 16 and clueless, thinking I had the best boyfriend ever... then come to find out, he never really liked me at all......

Graduating high school and getting away from the DRAMA!

Finding out I was pregnant (I'm 22, jsyk...), 9 months later, having the child, and raising her. (She's 3 :) )

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Going to the cinema for the first time with my mom. Getting called by my uncle, racing to their home and holding my newborn cousin. Going to the forest with my grandpa and my best friend to collect chestnuts and eating ice cream afterwards.

Crying out of happiness when I heard my dog didn't die after a car accident she was in.

Watching Paranormal Activity with my best friends at midnight, screaming so loud that the whole neighbourhood complained and staying up that whole night sharing stories about school drama and whatnot...

..and too many other things to list.

cazatron

-seeing metallica live at wembley stadium.
-the day i saw Cloverfield in the cinema (my favorite film)
-walking with my friends 2 miles to the swimming pool during a thunderstorm
-both the trip to futurascope with college, and disneyland with school

AromaFlora

floofy
Ah, what a painful but interesting thread! It's hard to accurately recall most past events, but you'll always remember ones that had made an impact on you.

When I was around 10 to 17, I would go with my mom to travel to either my grandma's or closest cousin's house most or some of every two weeks. It was cool seeing grandma and grandpa alive and moving throughout the house, but my cousins and I just wanted to plays console games together and sometimes get rowdy (well, I wasn't that bad since most of the time I didn't want to play and I'll just watch). We'd play Smash (N64 and then later GC), Mario Party, and a wide variety of other games that I have no clue (Turak? I can't spell it. Goldeneye, etc.).

Now with grandma and grandpa dead, their house (which our family usually went to meet and have fun) is now vacant and one of our cousins... I guess you could say "backstabbed" us and broke away from our family. Now their mother is keeping the grandparents' house for a year then going to sell it for profit for herself. Although... that's getting off-topic from beloved so...

Hmm, sometimes, my mother would get me, my brother, and my father to go swimming at this... I guess apartment building place. I think we actually had a home there, but we never used it (that's why we thought we could use the pool). I just liked sitting around at the hot tub, heh. Sooner in the future, we got kicked out and we could never return. That's okay though... the shower's heat is just good enough.

This should be unforgettable too. Best-friend from elementary school to middle school to high school... but now he's off to university and I'm at college. =/ It's sad, we were close from the start, and when the grades (as in level) got higher, we became more segregated. We used to come over each other's houses and play games for fun. He took me and his family to Fresh Choice, a veggie restaurant, to help me fight my hate against vegetables (I ate some but I'm still not used to eating them to this day), he helped me meet my community service hours at high school, he just helped me live. Basically he's "gone" now and I miss him a lot. Yeah, I'm pretty lonely atm, but there seems to be people at my college who try to help me out.

Oddly enough, even though I've been to several areas such as Malaysia, Australia, China, and England/Greece/France, I don't think I actually have any beloved memories from there. Maybe a few, such as eating a Greek gyro or some nice desserts... I guess I just don't remember foreign stuff.

Sometimes I just wish I could go back. Time just keeps going and I'm already getting old... and then I cry a lot. Looking in the past and future does that to me frequently. I should get to actually reading this thread.

Oh yeah, "all-nighters", I think I had a few of those. They're pretty rare for me; they'll only happen if my cousin's here (and I even did it on my own a few times... perhaps due to an addicting game).

When I tripped and almost kissed Kaye(my pretty classmate). Rats, if only she hadn't dodged. For those of you wondering: my other classmate's foot was in the way.

Haha! Now that's awesome! Tripping-kiss! Now I'm sure the momentum from tripping would collapse Kaye onto the ground, and that would be pretty... bad!

Yeah, that's enough for me.

Last edited:

11DBHK

Banned
elementary hanging out with all my friends who got me into pokemon
beating my brothers and friends at pokemon stadium
partying with my brother in law and getting drunk off our asses good times

Takeo

Going to the lake in the summer time with my family;My dad would have me and my sister up pretty early....5am...help with putting everything we need in the car. me and my sister would sleep all the way to the lake.my dad would always get us lost and after a half of an hour of arguing, we parked, unloaded and set up for the day. we would swim, water ski, play soccer, and eat the bunch of food that seemed to ridicules to have brought. we had a special area at that old lake we would hang our hammocks on the same old trees.My favorite part of the day was when everyone was laying down on theirs sleeping, exhausted from the day, except for me i was wide awake looking at the light in the sky diming...:'( i wish i was young again....