• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most cherised card

Mewten150

Mine has to be the chrizard base set, it was my first ever card, and i still have it

goldgolem

tell me when to go
mine is Shining Raichu from Neo Destiny.

the night before i got the card,i saw a shooting star and wished i could get a Shining card.then next day, i go to the flea market and see the Shining Raichu for $8 and buy it.

my favorite card is because of that.

Nebbio

NINJA!
My first promo Ledyba or Charizard EX.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
Curretly its the Shiny Milotic from Suprem Victors. I was speechless when I got it and it'll stay with me till university lol.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
My holo PK Altaria..as I had 2 and gave one of them to my Girl

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I wonder why.......But most of the lvl X i cherished I traded away

Wild-Ace

A = L + SH/E
14.jpg

Yep, I was a Pikachu fan back in the old days :D.
This son of a gun won me many a duel thanks to Agility.

Last edited:

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
I know; when you get into battling, it is difficult to ignore the numbers and simply enjoy the artwork.

I actually remember when i was around 11-12 and before every soccer practice i would go to a gas station to get a "gatorade" and by a pack of Pokemon cards also.. and hide them in my high socks. then my friends and i would check them out during practice lol.

stupidest thing.. but so fun at the time. Parents never figured it out.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
^^ Your a champ lol

I still appreciate the artwork on most the cards I get.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I adore my Ancient Mew card.

It is one of my favorites and since I no longer collect it is one of my rarest cards.

My second would be Movie 3 promo Entei.

Flare64

Proud Gen III Fan
I'm not a card fan
I used to collect them though, but then my dad sold em' all :(

I still have A Tyranitar Mixed Element Fire/Steel from my old collection I got in a random booster pack. Is it rare? Really rare? I'd like to know.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
..T-tar Delta from Delta Species....not so rare

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
Yanmega. I don't exactly know why, because it is not one of my favorite Pokemon or one of my strongest Pokemon cards. Maybe because the draw is awesome.

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
I'll go with the Poliwrath I got in my first pack 10 years ago, my Charizard I got in a booster a couple months after, and my Jungle Flareon. And probably my crystal colourless Charizard from the Skyridge set.