• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most chosen starter?

Which starter do you choose the most?

• Fire

Votes: 44 42.3%
  • Water

Votes: 39 37.5%
  • Grass

Votes: 21 20.2%

• Total voters

ECM

I'm pretty even, but I do pick Grass most of the time. I have used pretty much every starter in a playthrough, but after that, I typically go with my favorite. My favorites being 3 Grass types (Bulbasaur, Turtwig and Chespin), 2 Fire types (Cyndaquil and Tepig) and a Water type (Mudkip).

Probably Grass. All of the Grass Starters are just... So supportive...
Except Sceptile... Heh... Sceptile...
Anyways, most chosen Starter? Oshawott.
Why?
BECAUSE OH MY GOD, ALL THE HUGS.

Bariokie

rock dog
Gen 1 : Charmander
Gen 2 : Totodile
Gen 3 : Treecko
Gen 4 : Piplup
Gen 5 : Oshawott
Gen 6 : Chespin

Water : 3
Grass : 2
Fire : 1

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Grass. I didn't really plan on it either. It's mainly because I look at all the gyms and I see which starter would be good with them. It just happens to be that grass the most useful for me.

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
I: Squirtle
II: Chikorita
III: Torchic
IV: Turtwig
V: Tepig
VI: Froakie

No particular one here. I just go for the swish one.
(And how OP Torterra is at Sunyshore gym :3)

thunder2910

Loves pizza
Mostly have gone with water types though there have been times such as in Gen V where I picked grass, other times its been water and then again in X/Y I picked charmander

Otori

Gen I - Fire
Gen II - Fire (but I really like Totodile!... ok also Chikorita)
Gen III - Fire/Water (Blaziken is my fav, but I love Mudkip, when I first played Ruby, I chose Mudkip)
Gen VI - Fire

Atomic Rexx

Don't Care
Gen I: Charmander
Gen II: Totodile
Gen III: Torchic
Gen IV: Piplup
Gen V: I always abandon my starter because I'm not fond of any of them, but I guess Snivy
Gen VI: So far, Froakie

I guess I just don't like Grass-types...