• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most favorite anime VILLAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Narutard used Hi Bump Kick!

It doesn't affect the Serebii forum staff!

Narutard kept going and crashed.

Narutard fainted.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
So bots bump 2 year old threads now?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
So Narutards bump a 2 year old threads now?
Fixed and yes, they do.

lol my old post.

I still agree with this if anyone cares.
He's bad*ss but clearly not the best but then again this thread is favourite so I'll have to agree with you.

Ladd Russo, laughed hysterically when he did what he does best.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Narutard used Hi Bump Kick!

It doesn't affect the Serebii forum staff!

Narutard kept going and crashed.

Narutard fainted.

Out of all the Pokemon jokes you've done this is the only one that's actually made me smile. So congrats on that and stuff.

Holey moley this thread is old. I haven't even posted in it.

Okay I can't pick between these three someone do it for me:
Tonegawa (Kaiji) - Master of speeches and what I think was Kaiji's most entertaining obstacle
Hellmaster Phibrizzo (Slayers NEXT) - Basically the Freiza of Slayers
Legato Bluesummers (Trigun) - The one man who brought Vash to his knees and then almost destroyed his spirit

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Deidara from Shippuden. The only show I can think of where the antagonists are actually more likable than the protagonists. By some distance mind you.

Guilty

Yea I liked Orochimaru, until he started keep getting embarrassed by the Uchihahahas. I'll say Madara's pretty boss, too bad he had to be some zombie right now, it just doesn't feel right.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Out of all the Pokemon jokes you've done this is the only one that's actually made me smile. So congrats on that and stuff.

Holey moley this thread is old. I haven't even posted in it.
Stole the material from Profesco, give credit to him. Like him, someone will most likely come along and lock this thread up.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
The best one however has to be Griffith form Berserk. The guy is extremely smart, extremely evil and EXTREMELY powerful. The perfect villain.

A good villain doesn't need to be incredibly powerful. They can be incredibly cunning. Look at the Joker or Loki.

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Let's see...
Char Aznable - Gundam
Cherubimon - Digimon Frontier
Blastmon - Digimon Xros Wars
Rau le Creuset - Gundam Seed
Gilbert Durandal (depending on your opinion. I don't think so, but the show's narrative eventually puts him into this role.) - Gundam Seed Destiny
Ribbons Almark - Gundam 00
Ali Al-Sachez - Gundam 00
Light - Death Note

Last edited:

JSteele

Dr. Awesome
A good villain doesn't need to be incredibly powerful. They can be incredibly cunning. Look at the Joker or Loki.

Have you read berserk? The protagonist, who is the biggest badass to ever set foot on earth, kills anything in his way. Yet, his ultimate nemesis being ridiculously powerful AND cunning is what gives him reason to continue trying to become better. He has to try VERY much to beat such a villain, and that makes him even more heroic. The guy is a human, fighting against a god. Of course power isnt everything, but it often makes the protagonists goal much harder to accomplish, and makes him seem more heroic since he has such an obstacle to overcome.

4de_92

The major of ultimate hellsing
char aznable gundam series
Piccolo dragon ball
kirei kotomine fate zero/stay night

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
The heck? How is this not closed yet?

Ah, who cares.

Uh... well, so far one of the best villains I've seen is Johan Liebert from Monster. He gives me the chills every time he's on screen. And his smile is the creepiest smile ever.

But he's only one of my favorites. It's really hard to pick a villain when there are so many good ones (it's like Japan is really good at making villains). Myotismon is one of my favorites, as is Giovanni.

Wait, I noticed my favorite villains tend to wear suits and look all high-class and stuff... guess it adds to their villain appeal.

GlamMeow23

Chrona from Soul Eater! I mean he/she's soooo awesome, most people don't consider him/her a villian. He/she is but turns good later.

Status
Not open for further replies.