• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most favorite anime VILLAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
That's what a lot of villains are.

Yeah, but Chrona's more of a pawn of Medusa than an actual villain. S/he does whatever Medusa says and Medusa is the reason that s/he's so messed up. If Medusa wasn't around then Chrona would be normal.

Luka

Pop Master
My favorites villain:
Scanty and Kneesocks from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Utau Hoshina from Shugo Chara (well, she is not 100% villain but she has a relation with Easter, the villain group)
Team Rocket... they're my favorites!

Attachments

• 299789-screenshot014_super.jpg
    299789-screenshot014_super.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 5

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Yeah, but Crona's more of a pawn of Medusa than an actual villain. S/he does whatever Medusa says and Medusa is the reason that s/he's so messed up. If Medusa wasn't around then Crona would not exist.
Fixed.

Then there's the recent occurrence in the manga...

GlamMeow23

cool celebi

Time Travel Legend
I would say Lelouch from Code Geass but he's like an anti-hero more than a villian...

Itachi Uchiha?? I think he might be an anti-hero too...
I guess all of my favorite villians are anti-heroes...

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Giovanni from Pokemon and the Yugioh abridged version of Marik because he's hilarious.

Shaun4545

Swiper from Dora the explorer

Shaun4545

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. SO FUUUUNNNNNYYY.

No. No it's not. Get out.

Who says it was a joke? XD but if you want a more "believable" answer, I'd have to say Frieza from DBZ, heartless bastard...

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. SO FUUUUNNNNNYYY.

No. No it's not. Get out.
To an extent, he his an antagonist and the person might not have much exposure in media. I do have to agree with you, it's not a Japanese cartoon, does not belong here.

epic man

STOP ACTA EVERYWHERE
Lord freiza and Majin Buu/Babidi

Remmie

Scanty and Kneesocks from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

Same here. Also Nova from Magic Knight Rayearth. And Rip Van Winkle from Hellsing. Belgium E.O. in Zatch Bell. Aruka Schild in Needless.Tyki Mikk in D Gray Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.