• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most liked character from any game

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
reason or not just post your favorite character. is it the personality? is it the looks? their Story? The game they came from? Who knows.

and Ill start and say I like Kirby, after all, he is the SUPER TUFF CREAM PUFF from Dreamland that can Suck up things to gain different powers (my favorite power is the fighter, btw).

woot21

super noob
Master Jr. Troopa. (what a shock!) He's pure evil, and he's obsessed with killing Mario too. Not only that but he's extremely funny, and totally insane. Swimming across an ocean TWICE!!!, just to get at Mario. And he is defiantly the most determined Mario villain ever.

woot21 out dawgs

woot21

super noob
Master Jr. Troopa. (what a shock!) He's pure evil, and he's obsessed with killing Mario too. Not only that but he's extremely funny, and totally insane. Swimming across an ocean TWICE!!!, just to get at Mario. And he is defiantly the most determined Mario villain ever.

woot21 out dawgs

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Bomberman. Anyone that solves their problems with bombs is bad@$s (except for suicide bombers and crazy people).

Ridley and Meta Knight are tied for second.

Last edited:

pkmnhippy

Banned
[size=+2]FLANDRE SCARLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one111!111111!!!111!!!eleven1!!!111!!!![/size]
She is awesome <3, she's from Touhou 6, The Embodiment Of The Scarlet Devil.

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
Spada Belforma from Tales of Innocence. He just ticks the right boxes on my What Makes a Great Video Game Character test; he has a great character design, enjoyable fighting style, amazing personality, interesting backstory, good character development and chemistry with other characters. What makes him even better to me is that I hated him when I first saw him before the release of the game, but once that I had, I simply loved him to pieces. And I still do. :')

treespyro

Vintage much?
Dingodile in Crash Bandicoot 3: Australian, Flamethrower, Aussie Accent, Yeah and he has cool lines

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3. I just think that, with her backstory and her indentity crisis of sorts (in that she is at once her own person yet someone else entirely) ...you know what, you have to play it to understand. >_>

But either way, she's definitely my most liked character. Ever.

On a slightly lighter note of sorts, I'm also fond of Shyguys from the Mario games.

TrainerxDiana

Eh, I'd say the girl from LeafGreen but that's really cheap and I have someone just as good...

Colette Brunel from Tales of Symphonia. It's like... *trips* Oops, Sorry. xDD Yeah, she does that a lot, but an angel that throws chakrams is cool, though there's a lot more to it.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
[size=+2]FLANDRE SCARLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one111!111111!!!111!!!eleven1!!!111!!!![/size]
She is awesome <3, she's from Touhou 6, The Embodiment Of The Scarlet Devil.

Flandre's pretty high on my list of instantly awesome characters, but then I have a great affection for almost anyone who can blow up cities on a whim. cf. Ratchet (from Ratchet and Clank).

I think Patchouli Knowledge (of Touhou series) is one of my favorite all-time video-game characters, but also fairly high on the list are the aforementioned Ratchet, as well as Hawke (Advance Wars: Black Hole Rising and Dual Strike).

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
I'll go for Haruhi Suzumiya from the melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (you should watch the episodes)

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Mario from the Mario series.
It's probably becuase I grew up with him or becuase I love series itself.
Bowser is a really close second.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Daxter from the Jak and Daxter series. Can take the most serious and boring scenes, make a one-liner, and the scenes become funny.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
Riku from the Kingdom Hearts series is my favorite character. He always cool, calm and collected (unless he's in an intense fight) and IMO, stronger than Sora.

Prastoai

Team Rocket Agent
Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3. I just think that, with her backstory and her indentity crisis of sorts (in that she is at once her own person yet someone else entirely) ...you know what, you have to play it to understand. >_>

But either way, she's definitely my most liked character. Ever.
Heather is indeed a great character. She is by far one of the most well written and interesting protagonists from the Silent Hill series. In addition to having an excellent backstory, her thoughts and emotions are very realistic. Overall, she is the type of character that a person wants to play as, since she is easy to understand and relate to (much like Alex from Silent Hill: Homecoming, who I like a lot as well).

I have a number of favorite characters. They are:

1. Reid, Farah, Keele, and Meredy from Tales of Eternia. All four are excellently written and well thought out characters with a lot of depth. They are interesting and appear almost human. One of the reasons as to why Tales of Eternia is my favorite video game is because of how great these four characters are. They are by far the best cast of main characters I have ever seen in a video game.

2. James Sunderland and Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2. I find James' character fascinating. On the surface, he appears to be an average guy. However, he is actually a man who has been torn psychologically by murdering his wife Mary, who had been suffering from a disease during the time James killed her. His reasons for killing her were both out of the goodness of his heart and selfishness. While he was hurting seeing her suffer, he also did grow to hate her to an extent and wished to kill her so that he could get his old life back. Killing Mary damaged James so much that he deluded himself into believing that she had died of her illness three years ago. Subconsciously, he seeks punishment for the despicable action he has committed, which is where Pyramid Head falls into place.

Pyramid Head is a manifestation of the punishment James seeks. In the game, he pursues James and attempts to kill him for murdering Mary. James' subconscious sexual desires are also shown through Pyramid Head, as he is seen raping monsters at various instances over the course of the game. Overall, I find Pyramid Head to be an interesting creature, since he is a deep and symbolic character despite being a monster. It is not common for monsters in games to have so much dimension to them.

3. Haseo from .hack//G.U. Haseo undergoes great character development over the .hack//G.U. trilogy. He starts off as a cold and callous jerk, but as the game progresses, he gradually warms up to the people around him and becomes a more open, friendly person. Plus, he is a class A bad ***.

4. Dante from Devil May Cry. He is plain cool. Enough said.

5. Barry Burton from Resident Evil. As Wesker stated in Resident Evil Rebirth, "You've gotta love Barry." His idiocy is hilarious. "What is this?" indeed XD

I have a strong feeling that Alice and Decus from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World will be added to my list once I play the game.

Last edited: