• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Most Precious and favorite Pokemon In Your Game

TheGengarGuy

I don't mean like power or rarity, i'm talking meaning and just your favorite pokemon in your game. For example, mine is my level 100 blastoise. I traded him between all my pokemon games since firered. He is currently in SoulSilver as we speak. Another one is my celebi, i went to my first event to get him.

No. 1 Machop Fan

In every game where I have a Machop, Machop. In White (cuz no-one will give my White Forest a Black Belt :(), idk; probably either my Haxorus or my Sawk.

Xyzler

Murkrow is the one which I have included in every team except for the earlier days. I just hate to evolve it. :|

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
That would have to be my Weavile, Scarlet. She is awesome, and was my standard lead until everyone knew her strategy. Now I have no lead. :( Even though I don't use her as often as I use to, I love her just as much.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
My Shiny Chandelure named Flare.
I was EV training a Litwick, then a shiny Litwick apperead :D.
I was so happy it was modest ^^.

~Selene~

I Collect Shaymin
It would have to be my Blissey, partly because she was my first RNG but mostly because shes so cute.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
-My most precious Pokemon is my Mew. I got it on Pokemon Yellow from a Toys'R'Us Event. That was my first and only event I got to attend. Anyway I still have it. It is currently in my Diamond game, but I need to trade it to my White game.
-Another is a legit Shiny Shinx that I have trained into a Luxray. I am very proud of my Shiny Pokemon lol!
-And, for the first time, I am trying to breed and EV train really good Pokemon. I started with my favorite Pokemon (Lapras), and it is coming along nicely.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
a Meowth in SoulSilver, the first Pokemon I ever trained to Lv100 without cheating xD

A Gothita/Gothorita in White, my first MM hunt shiny! Theres two coz its cloned before it evolved, nya~

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
I have a Lopunny I bred on my first play through Pearl I tried to get as many ribbons on as possible. I wasn't paying attention and ported her to White, so I can't finish the rest :-/

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Favourite, my Simipour. He's one of the 3 I used from the start in my battles, and I like Simipour better than Serperior/Mushana.

Most precious, either my Tyranitar, Garchomp or Excadrill. Because they are my haxway team that I put hard work into breeding.(EV training doesn't take that long, 10 - 15 minutes per pokemon.)

Victory

Banned
It used to be a Dragonite in Diamond...then I returned it to GameStop :/

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
My three Lopunnies and My three Gardevoirs. Nuff said.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
My Venusaur in Leaf Green, bulkin. First Pokemon I ever got. Been through a lot for that guy. Survived a swarm of Bad Eggs, dueled with an Action Replay gone wrong, and played through LG all over again just to keep him by my side!