• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most precious card

~Light

Not your best card, but the card you like the most :)

For me it's this one :

$(KGrHqYOKo0E3EyhHkG1BN58K6on1Q~~_35.JPG

Got it in a trade yesterday and I love it :D

Shiningmilotic

Jewel of the Sea
I don't have anything extraordinary rare like, "only 9 made in the entire world cards" or any cards exclusively at worlds. I spent lots and lots of money on my cards so all my cards are precious to me, buuuuut Im in love with my old cards including my Japanese rocket charizard, my recent zekrom legend, and my most favorite card I own is my legit rayquaza C Lv X ( NOT a promo! ) 146/147 :) I remember I bought one pack of supreme victors at a family-owned card shop going outta business in Plano. I opened my pack up in the jeep as soon as I got in it and when I saw that card I drooled and freaked out!!!! X'D

pokechamp219

Scottish Octopuses:P
My steel Arceus. When i purchased a HG/SS tin, I opened a pack and it had Arceus! My jaw dropped when i saw it.

PPArceusAR9-2T.jpg

BlazingCold

I only have like 30 or so, I barely play, but I've ALWAYS kept my Darkrai L X card. I don't even know how to play. I thought level x was cool.

Manly Blissey

I'm going to go with my 1st edition Chansey card from back in kindergarten. It was my first holographic, and I guess it just has a lot of sentimental value.

Kaji Motomiya

KNIGHT of SPEAR
I don't remember my most precious card back in the day. I think it was my Ninetails from the Fire + Fighting Basic deck way back when. Now, it's my Typhlosion Prime, not the one in the tin (I have that, though), but the ones from the pack. So I have two Typhlosion Primes, but the pack one is my more valuable one. <3

I think my other most valuable is probably my Meganium Prime, also from the pack.

SiUluNg

Pokemon Merchant
charmander.jpg
For me its charmender from the very first set, its the first card i ever owned.
i bought it from a little store that use to sell pokemon single cards........good times :)

Last edited: