• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most RECENT capture?

pokeaussie37

NACHOE! made a similar thread on what your first Pokemon ever was, and with Black and White to be released within days, I ask, what was your most recent capture?

Add as much detail as you wish, including but not limited to:
- Level
- Anything else you can think of

Mine was the roaming Level 60 Zapdos, on Route 222, Modest Nature.

GO.

Mr. Sandman

Not just anybody!
Shroomish, Petalburg Woods, Level 5, don't know the nature

Restarted Emerald because I traded everything to Heart Gold.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I caught a Shroomish in the Petalburg Woods too!

I named him Mushy, cause he's a mushroom. He has a Docile nature.
I decided to keep him in my party, and although he was the 3rd Pokemon I caught, he is officially the second member of my party.

Hahaha, Emerald playthrough. LOOONG time. I just figured that I need a 3rd gen game done from the Hoenn side so that I can catch and send anything that I might want/need.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
I caught a swarm lvl 23 Swablu on route 45.

SneaselClaw

Gabite in Victory Road on Platinum.
Lv 41, Naughty nature (though I'm never bothered with in-game Pokemon natures)
Sand Tomb, Slash, Dragon Claw, Dig

Going to be very useful if I level him up a bit

AmpharosFanatic

Shroomish seems popular today! Mine was in Viridian Forest on HG and took way too many Headbutts to find. Leveled it up at Mt. Silver until it evolved for pokedex data.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
My recent capture was a Serious Starly on route 201. Her name is Zimara and she is lvl 3.

Game is platinum, of which i restarted for the 1000th time.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Mine was:

Latias
Route 110
Master Ball
Nature - Modest.

I'm resetting on Emerald for a Timid Latias, and it takes a looong time. Worth it though :)

UStrainer40137

<---MINE!!!!
Mareep (Male) Lv5
White forest caught at Lv5
Quick ball (critical capture)
A neutral nature (don't know which, can't read much Japanese)

I think it was a Doduo in Leafgreen

Whatever the route after Celadon/between cycling road is.

I don't remember what level it was

I never even checked the moveset, either.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Giratina in the distortion world. I almost caught it with a regular ball but it was about to run out of pp and I forgot to save before battling it DX

Last edited:

DasBoot

Zapdos, Power Plant, level 50, docile nature, move include: Discharge, Charge, Agility, Ancient Power. :3 I love him.

Most recent capture was a shiny Cubone on a chain of 7, Modest nature, and highest IV stat in Sp.attack -.- Oh well, it was an early shiny patch, and it;s going to one of my friends anyway ~ Caught it in a nest ball, which matches its pretty green colour ~

K-B-K

Lillipup in White. Just got the game today.

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
Pidgey in Heart Gold. (Just restarted the game). ;P

Roll

Too busy to be busy
An Illumise in the route between Verdanturf Town and Mauville Town. All I know is that it has Sweet Scent. Playing Ruby, by the way :D

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Shinx, i was bored.

Sara Hysaro

I caught a Quirky Zapdos over by the Power Plant. He decided to be nice compared to other attempts on previous save files, so I was too lazy to restart for a better nature. xD

Palkia98

I caught a electabuzz at the safari zone and am hoping to evolve it into a electivire