• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most unusual foes that you swear were hacked

GarSlizer

Earthshaker
I fought this guy over random WiFi, and he had this murkrow, NOT Honchcrow. It could OHKO Starmie and do >50% to Giratina with no LO or Band. I swear the guy hacked it.

xsedr

The Moral Aethiest
Arceus (that's strike 1 right there, it was an all uber team) that had no item and could 1 shot all my pokemon except Garchomp with a single extremspeed, and 2 shot Chomp. It was also in a masterball so yeah it was hacked.

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i fought this dude over WiFi who KO'd 3 of my Pokemon w/ a Crobat using Fly & Air Slash

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
I fought this guy who had a giratina with dark void and sacred fire. You can't possibly tell me it was legit. >_>

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
This guy had a Deoxys attack forme, and somehow, without a Focus Sash or anything, no screens, my Rhyperior with a +2 attack boost only did about 70% damage with Megahorn. I don't think that's legitly possible.

GarSlizer

Earthshaker
This guy had a Deoxys attack forme, and somehow, without a Focus Sash or anything, no screens, my Rhyperior with a +2 attack boost only did about 70% damage with Megahorn. I don't think that's legitly possible.

Definitely. I know this sounds dumb, but did any of these guys trade friend passes?

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I fought this guy who had a giratina with dark void and sacred fire. You can't possibly tell me it was legit. >_>

its not. definately hacked

nooby121

a togepi that 0hko all of my pokemon with tackle........... i had a friggin giratina and heatran for christ's sake...... he outsped my jolly scarf chomp o_O

Berlitz_Legit

Sith apprentice
I battled a guy who used 6 Kinglers (with no items) who outspend every one of my pokes (even the scarfed ones) and each one had used guillotine and hit every time.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I battled a guy who was an uber-lover. Had six (count 'em, six!) Mewtwos. They all had the same moves and stuff. Please tell me that he was a hacker, no way in hell he had the patience to play through a video-game six times straight.

Donphampharos

I battled some guy who had an Ampharos with Magnet rise and Trick Room and Wonder Guard.

And I still beat it.

MajorPkmn101

OMG! I just fought(wi-fi) someone with pokemon from black and white! how in the h*** is that legit? I just seriously fought him!

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
it can't be true. at that time they haven't thought of 5th gen pokemon yet. i think it is a lie.

anyway i fought a jolteon with magnet rise. i defeated the opponent, exchanged card and i straight away checked the battle pass. nope the magnet rise move was replaced by thunder wave. well i defeated him with my legit pokemon so i couldn't be more happier.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
mabey the card glitched? because magnet rise is a 100% legit move.

just fought a team of legit smeargles. damn i got owned bad....never thought id see the day my hitmontop lost that fast on a random PBR match.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I fought a guy a few years ago who had a team composed of cute Pokemon like Pikachu, Pachirisu, and Skitty. I went into battle thinking that the person was just teasing me but then I lost against his Pokemon. They all had moves like Sheer Cold and Fissure; moves that they cannot learn normally. They were obvious hacks and I'm still sore that I didn't think ahead before I agreed to the challenge :<

Neverus

Hit a Yanmega with a rock slide, it hung on with a focus sash. It hit me with an air slash, then died from a life orb.

... Wait, what?