• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most unusual foes that you swear were hacked

I had a battle with a guy of a team of

Giratina
Palkia
Dialga
Rayquaza
Deoxys

i would have completely forgotten if it werent for the last poke
DESUKAN!
and all had 666 in all stats
it made me really mad to see PBRs hack checker be so low

Let me tell everyone on this thread right now FAKE

three reasons is fake is because A when the game came out Gen V was in planning stage/conception. The second reason is that lots of people try to extract 3d models from the game and are unable to imagine putting it in. Third and final reason if he added the model in his game (impossible but lets just say he did) it would not show on your game because that your game is not modded. So to everyone saying you fought a 5th gen pokemon in PBR stop trolling and tell the proper story -.-

There rants over.

silver wing 22

Storm king
i always knew

me and my friend were about when relize just yesterday he was using pokesave to make him crazy strong against my ev trained box pokemon anyway we battled seven times and i won only once but then i didnt really lose if his whole team was created by him

bdbboy9

My friend and I had a battle my lvl 100 ev trained charizard against his lvl 5 pidgey. It had a focus sash and stayed alive then killed me with sheer cold. I was so mad

swampert55

My friend and I had a battle my lvl 100 ev trained charizard against his lvl 5 pidgey. It had a focus sash and stayed alive then killed me with sheer cold. I was so mad

That's a false statement. Sheer Cold and similar OHKO moves do not work on Pokémon of higher levels.

I did also fight the Tackle OHKO Togepi.
-Opponent's Togepi used Tackle
-Zangoose fainted
Me: Oh man, that Togepi is SO HACK!!
Friend: Hack because a baby Pokemon knocked out your Zangoose with a STAB base 35 attack on a 100+ Defence Pokemon?
Me: No, Togepi does not learn Tackle!!

Mackavee

I remember some guy useing a team of 6 shiny darkrai. Fought him for fun and won however, he was probably to lazy to put in a max EV code.

EzzPeon

just a passerby
I remember some guy useing a team of 6 shiny darkrai. Fought him for fun and won however, he was probably to lazy to put in a max EV code.
Uhh :V
I battled one with 5 shiny darkrai. same guy?
(Well actually my friend did but I was with him when it happened) ^-^

LegitBreeder

Master Breeder
A guy dressed up as ash at a shaymin event in the UK I think I was in nuneaton but I'm not sure, is been avoiding him because he had his cartridge taped over. I just kept battling everyone, he was a wierdo and I didn't want to battle him. It was obvious he wasn't going to play fair so I put my 5 best pokemon in and my mewtwo psycho which has 447 s.a... I took down half his team in double battle using my whole team, I was highly experienced in battles 8814 battles with 0 losses experienced and he just absolutely wiped the floor with me. He complimented me on getting so far (I still wanted to smash his DS and punch him) he had used a full team of legends, laughed at my mewtwos stats and when he showed me his I'm not even joking, he had 999 in all his stats. I hate him, I don't hack myself and I now refuse to battle hackers.

Felix Thunderheart

Pokemon Breeder J.L.

Felix Thunderheart

Pokemon Breeder J.L.
My friend battle a shiny ;006; that come out of a master ball. The only starter Pokemon you can catch in a any other ball beside a pokeball is the johto starter on the gamecube.

Felix Thunderheart

Pokemon Breeder J.L.
A guy dressed up as ash at a shaymin event in the UK I think I was in nuneaton but I'm not sure, is been avoiding him because he had his cartridge taped over. I just kept battling everyone, he was a wierdo and I didn't want to battle him. It was obvious he wasn't going to play fair so I put my 5 best pokemon in and my mewtwo psycho which has 447 s.a... I took down half his team in double battle using my whole team, I was highly experienced in battles 8814 battles with 0 losses experienced and he just absolutely wiped the floor with me. He complimented me on getting so far (I still wanted to smash his DS and punch him) he had used a full team of legends, laughed at my mewtwos stats and when he showed me his I'm not even joking, he had 999 in all his stats. I hate him, I don't hack myself and I now refuse to battle hackers.

This one thing I like. Taking down hackers, but I didn't like how you acting, you need a fire burning deep to show all hack you see best the tir out of them even if they hack.

LegitBreeder

Master Breeder
I've beat tons of hackers in the past. There's no physical way to beat a hacker with 999 stats and illegal moves legitimately but if you think being in my position you could win why don't you give it a try ;) I don't battle them now because 1: I havent battled in 2 years so my experience is old 2: I don't want to lose to an idiot that makes a team at the click of a button. Fair enough if its still legit but I have little faith in words. Stats can quite easily be lied about, I'm sick of that people cant actually just train properly, maybe they just aren't good enough but I don't care. I battle real people not fakers that can't make a real team legitimately. I don't have time to waste on them.
Also this thread is about battles with quite clearly hacked pokemon, not a debate with someone that can hardly type anything eligible. I don't battle hackers because they aren't worth my time, that has nothing to do with having a fire, its about completely unfair disadvantage on my part, if you don't play fair you shouldn't play at all.

Last edited:

Felix Thunderheart

Pokemon Breeder J.L.
I've beat tons of hackers in the past. There's no physical way to beat a hacker with 999 stats and illegal moves legitimately but if you think being in my position you could win why don't you give it a try ;) I don't battle them now because 1: I havent battled in 2 years so my experience is old 2: I don't want to lose to an idiot that makes a team at the click of a button. Fair enough if its still legit but I have little faith in words. Stats can quite easily be lied about, I'm sick of that people cant actually just train properly, maybe they just aren't good enough but I don't care. I battle real people not fakers that can't make a real team legitimately. I don't have time to waste on them.
Also this thread is about battles with quite clearly hacked pokemon, not a debate with someone that can hardly type anything eligible. I don't battle hackers because they aren't worth my time, that has nothing to do with having a fire, its about completely unfair disadvantage on my part, if you don't play fair you shouldn't play at all.
Then just said to the hacker that he a loser and not a winner because he hack his pokemon. But you realy can't stop people hacking games. I can see someone to hack to get a event pokemon.... like Mew on Firered, but I don't like people hacking the stats, what you can catch in the wild and stuff.
and stuff that odd.

I'm with you about battling hackers that cheat with hack with 999 stat and stuff and moves that it can't know.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
just fought a shiny empoleon caught in a dive ball. didn't get his battle card but i can tell from the dive ball animation. she was hit by a critical hit brick break from my kang.

not so sure for shiny salamence but i also critical hit him by metronome draco meteor after kang used mega kick. i was laughing my butt out as after double battle, none of my pokemon fainted and also done 2 serious critical hits that practically wiped the two pokemon easily.

Totokip

Black Triangle
Anyone with all shiny pokemon.
Actually my friend has a full shiny team.
As for my hacking incident: A lvl 1 regirock with a focus sash, endeavor, and quick attack. I've heard of F.E.A.R. ratatas, starlys, and even taillows, but not a F.E.A.R. regirock! (Yes I have proof of F.E.A.R. starlys and taillows, have any disagreements, then just look through my platinum, aw wait they're in soulsilver*facepalm*)

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I had my team swept by a shiny arceus.

It's Arceus. What did you expect?

My Lugia was OHKOed by a non-boosted ancient power from a lv. 50 Ho-oh.

Epicpip

My stache' is better
For any of you who battled a team full of Arceus, it was probably my friend. Cloned my event Arceus. Sigh...