• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most unusual foes that you swear were hacked

Nebbio

NINJA!
When I still had the game I went up against 2 shiny Darkrai, a shiny Mew and then he forfeited. My Rhyperior has that effect on people.

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
you are bad liars-

i have played more than 2000 battles on PBR. there are no fire breathing magikarp or wonder guard kyogres. the hack filter is actually very good. yes you can manipulate some of the graphics on things like battle passes and what outfits your character can use. but you can't flat out cheat. flawless pokes and shiny pokes are not "cheats" If a pokemon has incorrect IV's or EV's or Hidden power / than it is either a bad egg or makes the battle pass it is on unusable on wifi.

the rest of this garbage you liars claim to have seen is just BS.

what do you get out of telling outlandish tales? you denigrate this game without a shred of honesty. yes you can use shiny flawless arceus-no you can not have pokemon with incorrect abilities. there are no wonderguard arceii on BT wifi. that is just complete BS! no speed boost raikou etc.. there are no magikarp with outrageous abilities or move sets. grow up and tell the truth.

Skyshaymin492

Dimensional Traveler
what do you get out of telling outlandish tales? you denigrate this game without a shred of honesty. yes you can use shiny flawless arceus-no you can not have pokemon with incorrect abilities. there are no wonderguard arceii on BT wifi. that is just complete BS! no speed boost raikou etc.. there are no magikarp with outrageous abilities or move sets. grow up and tell the truth.

I was going to say just shut up to you, but it's obvious you haven't had the misfortune of fighting a hacked team before on wifi so I'm just going to say this: when you actually wind up going up against a hacked wifi team, then we'll start listening to your rants.

Btw, why in the world would you think that everyone is making this up, since that would mean that a minimum of 70 people are liars on this thread.

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
Some random guy that gave me his friend code and wanted to battle. I forget where he contacted me from, but I went for it and during the game found out that he had a team full of level 100 legendaries.

In the end, I beat him still due to type advantage. ;)

Skyshaymin492

Dimensional Traveler
Some random guy that gave me his friend code and wanted to battle. I forget where he contacted me from, but I went for it and during the game found out that he had a team full of level 100 legendaries.

In the end, I beat him still due to type advantage. ;)

Just one question: how is that hacked?

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
Just one question: how is that hacked?
A full team of UBER legendaries on one cartridge, including a few that weren't officially released at the time. If I Remember correctly they had a shiny Kyogre as well.

Skyshaymin492

Dimensional Traveler
A full team of UBER legendaries on one cartridge, including a few that weren't officially released at the time. If I Remember correctly they had a shiny Kyogre as well.

Well technically the only part of what you said that would be hacked, is having some Pokemon that weren't released yet; since having a shiny Kyogre is easy if you soft reset your cartridge and also, teams full of 'Uber' Pokemon are quite common.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I'll never forget the time this guy had all shiny non-evolved Pokemon I knew they were hacked not because they were shiny but they did much more damage than usual. I still won though. Did battling someone with non-evolved Pokemon ever make you feel like the bad guy?

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
No because I once fighted against someone who had first evolutions( Baltoy, Hippopotas) so I send out my Empoleon and Zapdos. Zapdos used fly and Empoleon Surf...they both had more then 50% left, AND Baltoy was even faster then my Empoleon (without Trick Room!!!)

Sponge

Well technically the only part of what you said that would be hacked, is having some Pokemon that weren't released yet; since having a shiny Kyogre is easy if you soft reset your cartridge and also, teams full of 'Uber' Pokemon are quite common.

However surely the fact that the person had pokemon that weren't released yet on his team increases the likelihood that the shiny Kyogre was hacked?

Skyshaymin492

Dimensional Traveler
However surely the fact that the person had pokemon that weren't released yet on his team increases the likelihood that the shiny Kyogre was hacked?

Possibly, however there's no way to know for sure really.

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
Really?

I was going to say just shut up to you, but it's obvious you haven't had the misfortune of fighting a hacked team before on wifi so I'm just going to say this: when you actually wind up going up against a hacked wifi team, then we'll start listening to your rants.

Btw, why in the world would you think that everyone is making this up, since that would mean that a minimum of 70 people are liars on this thread.

Skyshamin? You are going to tell me to "just shut up"? Hilarious! i have been playing on PBR since it came out. I have an understanding of the game mechanics that you do not.
I have not counted them up but many of the people are apparently liars on this thread. I have fought over 2000 battles. yes I have faced teams that are just created (much like shoddy battle) with a few keystrokes-but those are not cheaters. my problem is with those who claim to fight fire-breathing magikarp and wonderguard kyogers. that is BS and impossible- the computer code will not support that. therefore it is a fabrication.
Just because a lie is repeated. It doesn't make it true.

Akua WaterDragonKing

Fire Gymleader
Battled a Girl with 6 Luvdisc...... she destroyed my team with Double-Edge and never got any recoil..... Was so mad....

kingflygon

The Flygons Are Here
i fough someone with a gloom with moonlight,giga drain,ingrain,sleep powder and synthesess it had 5 moves!

latios539

Your average moron.
battled some guy called 'david' and beat me with a shiny arceus with wonder guard (REALLY ORIGINAL HUH?)

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
The leader of the sunset coloseum appears to have pokémon stronger then yours,even when they are identical(or are supposed to be).

The only way to have a Hardy-different Pichu is to get it from Pokemon Box in your Advanced Versions. Migrate at Lv.5 to DPPtHGSS, make it learn Nasty Plot and there you have. A Pichu with both Surf and Nasty Plot!

glogolf

i fought a person who had a shiny female pikachu with surf fly and thunder and a raichu that was caught in eternia forest and knew volt tackle, my rampardos used earthquake it missed pikachu due to it using fly and raichu miraculously survived the earthquake and used volt tackle and downed my rampardos and itself she then sent out another shiny female pikachu and i sent out kingdra and the first pikachu finished off my torterra with fly i then sent out my kingdra and used dragon pulse on pikachu and it survived it with 2/4 max hp and downed my kingdra with one thunder and no critical hit i then sent out my last pokemon dusknoir and it was downed by a single thunder from the second pikachu but strangely i got her friend card the pikachus were copies of one another they were Lv. 50 with 64 base sp.attk and 38 base def and they held light stones the raichu knew volt tackle without breeding because it said met in eternia and the pikachus just said PKTOPIA and they were shiny and way stronger than the stats i saw

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
Skyshamin? You are going to tell me to "just shut up"? Hilarious! i have been playing on PBR since it came out. I have an understanding of the game mechanics that you do not.
I have not counted them up but many of the people are apparently liars on this thread. I have fought over 2000 battles. yes I have faced teams that are just created (much like shoddy battle) with a few keystrokes-but those are not cheaters. my problem is with those who claim to fight fire-breathing magikarp and wonderguard kyogers. that is BS and impossible- the computer code will not support that. therefore it is a fabrication.
Just because a lie is repeated. It doesn't make it true.
Hmmm....does the hack filter work on Pokemon who have moves that they shouldn't have? Because...if it did, you couldn't use the three shiny legendary beasts!
For example, the only way that Raikou can have Aura Sphere (and Weather Ball) is through that event, right? BUT when PBR was released, there was NO WAY it could learn that. So...if the game lets you use Aura Sphere Raikou, then why not Flamethrower Magikarp?