• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most unusual foes that you swear were hacked

pseudoman

Some dude named ZDRAGON. he froze 2 of my pokemon with his azelfs ice punch on the first hit and every pokemon except raikou was named PS.

He 0-1'd me the first time around but i 2-0'd him on the second battle. Pretty cool guy nonetheless.

Also, im not sure if you guys are aware of this but theres a guy on youtube who ran into Tbolt milotic on random wifi. Heres the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tc7zQkyy0g

if i find my hg im gonna try to see if tbolt milotic actually passes the hack detectors. if it does, it's probably an oversight or it was once planned for distribution as an event.

Last edited:

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
met damp palkia. well when i didn't see the pressure ability activated, i knew it is hacked.

i knew it is damp ability because my explosion didn't work.

Toxicano

Lord of Shuckles
The only way around that is Simple Beam or Soak. Otherwise, you're officially raped. too bad that's only in gen 5

Not quite. I've taken one of those out before in HG. Hail stalling. Hits through Substitute and Wonder Guard. Still lost the battle, but took out the Sableye.

pseudoman

So i was mucking around wifi with a mono arceus pass(which kills teh ubers and doesnt afraid of anything) when i saw this rather odd foe named Nathan.

The guy had a typical uu pass, but when i looked into it it seemed rather incomplete (dream eater on a pokemon who cant induce sleep, charge with charge beam,etc) Thats not even the weird part...

in the beginning of our 1st battle he brought out a hitmontop named Kapoera(which i beleive to be the spanish name translation) and a rotom. the hitmontop had intimidate as an ability. It used detect on the 1st turn and switched out sensing danger into his porygon2. I defeated the rotom easily and he brought in electrode. i also defeated that within 2 turns. The REALLY weird part...

The hitmontop had transformed into a houndoom with intimidate. It still had the same moves (detect and rolling kick from what i saw) and probably the same stats, but the game still treated it like a houndoom, which means zen headbutt would not work.

A photo from one of our later battles for real proof. Here, his porygon2 transformed into a Ho-oh, probably an attempt to counter grass arceus.

Last edited:

ladendar

Little munchkinz
I fought this guy over random WiFi, and he had this murkrow, NOT Honchcrow. It could OHKO Starmie and do >50% to Giratina with no LO or Band. I swear the guy hacked it.

Lies all lies! For a first, the wifi has a block that enables hacked pokemons unless you were doing union trade. And by how you said ''guy,'' I'm guessing you don't know the person so its global wifi. Unless it was wifi club, which all I can say is, you should have seen it coming.

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
A gengar that could use Nasty Plot. I then found out it was a Zoroark Lol

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
just battled this person twice and lost twice.

teeter dance raichu that totally screwed my strategy.

another guy is serene grace charizard but i totally beat his team consists of darkrai, palkia and blissey with confuse ray and will of the wisps.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
I battled a guy who was an uber-lover. Had six (count 'em, six!) Mewtwos. They all had the same moves and stuff. Please tell me that he was a hacker, no way in hell he had the patience to play through a video-game six times straight.

actually i got 3 legit easily enough, so i wouldn't imagine it to be that difficult if he was a mewtwo enthusiast or something. but it's still likely he was a hacker, just saying its possible without multiple playthroughs.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
A gengar that could use Nasty Plot. I then found out it was a Zoroark Lol

A Zoroark on a 4th generation game?

I myself have seen the random Wonder Guard Pokemon, which is often annoying.

Well, no hacked abilities at all, but one off my oponents had a Typholosion with Master Ball...Don't tell me it's not hacked...

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Well, no hacked abilities at all, but one off my oponents had a Typholosion with Master Ball...Don't tell me it's not hacked...

Not everyone has someone to trade with, or a second DS to transfer, and some people still have DS lites and can't get on Wi-Fi.

If it doesn't have moves/abilities it shouldn't have, or higher than normal stats, who cares if it's in a master ball.

Not everyone has someone to trade with, or a second DS to transfer, and some people still have DS lites and can't get on Wi-Fi.

If it doesn't have moves/abilities it shouldn't have, or higher than normal stats, who cares if it's in a master ball.
Well i didn't care actually...i even got his pass lol
It's "hacked", but it doesn't interfere in gameplay or anything...so i didn't care
I said that because that was the only hack i saw in BR...I though there was no way to use then lol

Superjohnny

Wow. Those hackers are noobs. Spiritomb has no weakness, so use wonder guard on that. Yeah, you were given advice from a 12 year old. Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nerds who like FPS games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hackers.

UltimateVictini

DittoMustWinPrez ⌐_⌐
I was battling this guy and somehow he had a wondertomb!!!! i was like O_O and lost big time.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
try to use fire fang on wondertomb and you will lol. it works. you can check it on youtube

here

oh yeah today is cherish ball mewtwo and using psycho boost. but pretty cool move for mewtwo though. too bad i counter it with mirror coat using wynaut lol.

PokeMaster366

I fought against a Deoxys-A and Ninjask. Both held focus sashes and, here's the killer:

The Deoxys knew Sheer Cold and the Ninjask knew Horn Drill. 'Nuff said.