• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most valued Pokemon card in your collection?

porygonfan

What Pokemon card in your collection do you value most? I'd have to say my mint condition E3 stamped Pikachu card is mine, since there hard to come by now.

Probably my Golem EX or Regirock EX.
Or my good old Raikou card.

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
I'd say my Empoleon.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Here's a list of my most valued cards:
Ancient Mew
Typhlosion ex
Torterra Lv X
Rayquaza ex
Surfing Pikachu
Empoleon Lv X
Infernape Lv X

Demon of Light

The Pumpkin King
My most valued cards are my Ancient Mews.

Yeah, I have two. One from watching the second movie in theaters and the other from the DVD. I'm not sure it was supposed to be in the DVD, even.

Either my Shinning Steelix from Neo Destiny, the Reprint Charmander from StormFront, or my Shiny Drifloon from Stormfront.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Altaria PK,..I had 2...I give 1 of them to a Girl that I like

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
My misprint Japanese Nintedo Mew.

liquid

Beginning Trainer
My Darkrai Lvl X.

When I was younger I sold all my cards, but today I went out and bought 3 booster packs to try and begin my collection again. In my first pack was a Darkrai Lvl X, which I'm told is very rare to get in a Great Encounters pack.

So yeah, I value it the most as it's the rarest card I think I've ever had, let alone the card I'm restarting my collection with. :)

pkmntrjk6

Charizard fan
My charizard from the old cards and this really amazing pigeot also old
PKMNTRJK6

Andywoo

Banned
It would have to be my Charizard from base set (the 'Zard), or my Zapdos ex from FR/LG.

I know they used to be worth alot but I've no idea now.

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
My Empoleon lv.X promo :D