• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your most valued Pokemon card in your collection?

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
prolly my Garchomp from Secret Wonders. I love that thing...I build decks around it so it nails 180 every turn w/ lake boundary and rainbow scale pokebody...but if not him then either Ancient Mew or my very first pokemon card, the pikachu in the forest. Its reprinted in RR in case anyone asks.

Cobalt_Electrike

Lightning Creator
I think mine has to be my mint condition Rocket's Entei from the VS series....

Seriously, how did I get that? (I have never gone to Japan)

Mines is my japanese hologram Lugia from the neo genesis set i think. Dunno if it's proper legit but i think it is, there was a shop that sold them in fife but i had to beg the kid who had it before me every day for 3 weeks solid to trade and when i got a japanese blane's arcanine he gave in... i also got an eevee and porygon =P

Another of my most precious cards is my jungle set Vileplume it's a hologram and it was from the very first booster pack I ever got.

I also like my tropical islands mew =] wish i had the lily pad and ancient ones.

I also like my tropical islands mew =] wish i had the lily pad and ancient ones.

>:[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My most valued cards are my Mews. Only got about 5 but I love em <3

The Mursu

<-- Epic coat!
A shiny celebi*

tom-tom

Furret <3
my venusaur card, its the first venusaur edition. but its all beat up. i havent collected cards for like 6 yrs but that is my favorite

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
I don't have many cards, but I'm fond of my Salamence EX. I've got a Charizard, too. Not the original run, of course.

Also, because of the nostalgic value, the ancient Mew movie exclusive.

Ampy

Light The Stars
I got so lucky... I have a Shiny and Chinese Raichu... that ones priceless... but I have a shiny Rayquaza which is cool too

Ambassador Art

Definitely Ancient Mew, it's secured in a safe little case. Strengthwise, I have this awesome Typhlosion that is great at dealing damage.

Dogui

Pokemaniac blood
My holografic vaporeon from my first deck (jungle) and my lance's charizard card in japanese
also my palkia lv.x promo

Lightey

I LOVE my Snorlax Lv. X from Rising Rivals, so that would be it for me.

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
eather the chizard star, or the FR/LG atracoundo ex ( spelt the pokemon wrong)

Illusione-Tempus

Probably my Vaporeon EX and Rayquaza Delta EX.

Meh, I have 4 copies of Rayquaza Delta EX once -_-; definitely not one of my prized cards...

My Empoleon lv X, Infernape lv X, Torterra lv X, all foiled ^_^
Oh, and my Garchomp lv X, too bad I don't have Gible and Gabite ;_;