• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Newest Card

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Nice Skitty, I want really to get Umbreon* Promo Play Fan club:( Also want Jolteon* Promo and Vaporeon* promo, because I got Espeon* Promo Play

Your talking about the Japanese players promo ones right? The only one of those I have is Vaporion*. My Umbreon* and Espeon* are English. I know someone that has a Japanese Umbreon* he doesn't want, But thats to expensive for me.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Yes. Wow you have Vaporeon*, are you want to trade? :D
Wow you know who have this card, If you know can you give a contact to him?:) Yeah Umbreon* is most expensive card except 1no trainer, prelease raichu etc.

I'm not trading my Vaporion*, Sorry. I use it in my deck.:) And my friend that has Umbreon is going to sell it on ebay. He wants money for it. This is kind of off topic, So if you want to talk to me more about it, PM me.

Kay

Ka-boom
My most recent was Team Magma's Zangoose that I got from my brother.

spongeaud

Shikamaru Fan!
I just recently got back into the TCG like saturday I got the Lucario movie and there was a mew card in it and I remembered I used to collect the cards like 6 years ago and then today I bought a pack of ex crystal guardians and got some cool cards and looking forward to gettin more cards so if any one wants to help me catch up please PM me but yeah my newest card is a mew.

Nicole May

Meh... whatever...
I finally have a Bagon (EX Power Keepers) [/notajoke]. Now I need to find someone who has Poochyena and Skitty (EX Power Keepers also). I collect cards of the said Pokemon above. And oh, I got a few Stadium Cards from a trade.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I finally have a Bagon (EX Power Keepers) [/notajoke]. Now I need to find someone who has Poochyena and Skitty (EX Power Keepers also). I collect cards of the said Pokemon above. And oh, I got a few Stadium Cards from a trade.
I've got them!
You can find a trade thread of mine on PBF.
(I got the same name there)

Kinrah

Assassin Host
Besides a Power Wave Dragon Frontiers starter deck and the Mightyena Power Keepers starter deck, the rarest cards I got from the couple of booster packs I had are Multi Energy, Warp Energy, Holo Delcatty and a Holo Fighting Energy. All Power Keepers.

Nimble Arcanine

No Matter How Far..
Finally got all the Legend birds! ^^;

Newest;
Articuno. -From Cousin- <3

Emeralda

plays with spoons
I gots me a Mew star! Well, my brother pulled it in a draft tournament yesterday, and idiotically passed it on. Luckily I was next to him, so I got lucky.

booger_face

PokeChef
I got some Retro Boosters today:

Articuno, Holographic (Fossil)
Blastoise, Holographic, (Base)

Er, those are the only two I care to remember, seeing as how the other ones weren't particularly exciting.

Oh, and I just bought a Light Togetic off Ebay for fifty cents!

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
About a week or so ago (which is the last time I bought a booster pack), I got a Flygon EX, from the EX Power Keepers set.

Salamence EX from Power Keepers and a Fighting and Psychic Energy holo :)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
These are my newest cards.
DSC00119.jpg

You can see bigger pics of them HERE,HERE and HERE.

Got a Milotic/Pochama tin

Got Gardevoir(holo) from Power Keepers
Nidoqueen(holo) from Dragon Frontiers

Emeralda

plays with spoons
I got two Dragon Frontiers boosters today.

Best cards were Seadra (rare one), Arbok (in reverse holo too! Damn, I love this card.) and Ledian (which is crap)

Then... reverse holo Wooper is nice, and a TV Reporter is always good for a deck.