• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Newest Card

-Raiga-

I've been getting quite a few booster packs lately without much luck, but I got three boosters yesterday and got a Gengar LV.X, which is good as its the only lv.X that looks that cool in the Arceus set in my opinion.

Bought the Arceus blister pack that comes with the Darkrai Promo, so I got;

-Darkrai Promo (duh)
-Arceus [Grass]
-Arceus Lv. X (Psychic Bolt or something like that)
-Blissey (Holo; from Mysterious Treasures)

...That Arceus Lv. X is a extra copy now, since I already have it. However, I just need Psychic and Fire Arceus to have one of each type ^^

Nidoprince

Wow, that's amazing. Blissey MT is one of the best modified card ever.

kris198921

here is what i pulled

50.jpg
97.jpg
27.jpg
1.jpg
24.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nidoprince

Wait, how can you pull a promo Arceus? And where did you pull them, in a box or something?

Nidoprince

Really? All of those cards? Lucky...

-Raiga-

Just got two packs of Rising Rivals with some really good sp pulls, but really nothing fantastic. At least I did get Surfing Pikachu, although I don't know why they make its number 114/111, when they could have just made them out of 114. Either way, its a cool card.

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
I bought my first tin today. Got Regigigas LV.X and Dragonite from LA and even better I got a shinning Swablu from Platinum! My second Shinny ever!

Nidoprince

17 LA boosters, 2 SV boosters, and 2 SF boosters:

Regular rares (Unless I say I got 2, and one was reverse holos)
Poliwrath (LA)
Deoxys Speed (LA)
Uxie x2 (LA, one Reverse holo)
Vileplume (LA)
Deoxys Attack (LA)
Regigigas x2 (LA, one reverse holo)
Bellossom (LA)
Mothim x2 (POP 7, I bought a few that came with the boosters (They were those promo packs with Flareon 4 or Gliscor 4 in them)
Latios (POP 7)
Salamence (SF)
Mr. Mime (SV)

Reverse holo rares:

Foretress (LA)
Kyogre (LA)
Zapdos (SV)
Cradily (LA)
Regigigas (LA)
Probopass x2 (LA, but I got one holo rare)

Holographic Rares:

Mamoswine (LA)
Dragonite (LA)
Dialga (Promo)
Raichu (SF)
Deoxys normal (LA)
Frosslass (LA)
Gliscor (LA)

LV. X:

Magnezone (LA)
Azelf (LA)
Garchomp (SV)

Now, after all that, does anyone think I should buy a LA booster box just for 2 Mesprit, 1 Azelf, 1 Uxie Lv. X, 1 Mesprit Lv. X, and 1 Deoxys Defense? Those are all the cards I need.

-Raiga-

Huge disappointment, I just got the Arceus tin which was $20 as opposed to the usual $15, but got nothing of value whatsoever. The only holos I got were the normal arceus which I dislike the art for because of the background, and Charizard which I hate the art for because of himeno's typical soft shading that I dislike.

I thought getting the tin with 5 boosters in it would provide some better chance for something rare, but I guess I'll stick with the 4 booster pack ones.

Nidoprince

If I can remember...

Garchomp+Charizard tin:

Typhlosion MT
Abomasnow MT
Frost Rotom RR
Lucario GL RR
Heracross 4 RR
Claydol SV
Dewgong SV
3 Wailord SV

5 Stormfront:

Charizard SF (Reprint)
Tangrowth SF
Machamp SF
Salamence SF
Staraptor SF
Shiny Drifloon SF

GalladeX

Got my first pack!
Platinum Arceus!

Gulpin, Lv. 19
Treecko, Lv. 14
Bagon, Lv. 18
Haunter, Lv.37
Croagunk (Rare), Lv.15
Wingull, Lv.8
Broznong, Lv.49
Lucky Egg
Charmeleon, Lv.31
Buneary, Lv.17

Nebbio

NINJA!
I got two packets and only got a Honchkrow and an Electrvire LV X. But in the tin before that I got a Hippowdon, a Milotic C, a Renicanth SH8 or whatever the symbol is, a DP holo Palkia ( which I already had) and DP Luxray. (The DP Luxray and Palkia were in the same packet).@_@