• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Newest Card

jjag20

Going to another pre-release tonight for anyone int he st.louis missouri area its being held at mid rivers mall at the neutral zone and you get 8 packs for 25$

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
Havn't got too many cards recently but my newest would be promo Arceus from the blister pack. I'm planning on getting the two LvX tins soon though.

AceRay87

Shaymin lv.X (land)

I listed all my rare holo's I got today then the forums went down and lost my post =/.

Nidoprince

RR Blister:

Drapion 4 RR
Probopass promo
Chinchou EXPK
Pichu EXPK
Flareon RR

Tee_bird

Going to another pre-release tonight for anyone int he st.louis missouri area its being held at mid rivers mall at the neutral zone and you get 8 packs for 25$
Wish I was closer to St. Louis. I'm almost two hours away near Jefferson City. Good to see other Missourians on, though.

AceRay87

Is it good to get a Heatran (series 8) out of your very first pop pack ever? Seen a lot of people complain on youtube about always getting rubbish cards and yet I loved mine.

jjag20

Is it good to get a Heatran (series 8) out of your very first pop pack ever? Seen a lot of people complain on youtube about always getting rubbish cards and yet I loved mine.
Heatran is a rare card i like it but alot of people complain about it lol and i still only have the one froma target blister pack i can't get the "rare" one from the arceus series

Last edited:

jjag20

A holo, level 62 Cresselia

And yet another pokemon from the 4th generation that is a holographic, about half of my 4th gen collection is now xD
i think i know the one your talking about the one with the moon next to it i assume i like how the darkrai connects to it

Tee_bird

My local Target had the HGSS boosters early, do I got 4 of those tonight (they each came with a Hoothoot and Noctowl holo promo, the booster, and a POP pack). Here's what I pulled.

From the POP packs.

The promos.

The cards I got from the boosters.

jjag20

Almost bought another platinum series box set today with the figure and all but iam gonna wait untill the hgss promo boxes come out instead

jjag20

I got a donphan prime and I have a bAd feeling trading it for the top of
the hoh legend was a bad trade but I needed it so it doesn't bother me that
much

The HGSS cards were released in the Netherlands today. I bought the Meganium deck. Also four booster packs, I won't tell every card, that would be too much. I have both Typhlosion Prime and Feraligatr Prime. Nice. Now it's time to get my fave final Jotho starter (Meganium). Then I could build a Grass/Water deck with it (Milotic, card number 70, Surpreme Victors will be in it). Anyways, a nice start of the HGSS cards in the Netherlands.

Milotic