• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Newest Card

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I just got into buying them, and got a little carried away, I bought the Steel Sentinel and Daybreak decks, as well as a Feraligatr card tin.
Some of the cool new cards I got were:
-Feraligatr Prime
-Psychic Arceus
-Espeon Prime
-Probopass

Newest was...

Torterra, HP 140, Earthquake 60, Frenzy Plant 100.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I finally got around to buying a few packs of HS Triumphant yesterday afternoon after work and I got a few and also traded for a few cards from the set that friends had obtained. Here are the notable cards I got/traded for.

Triumphant:
-Altaria (Holo Rare)
-Celebi (Holo Rare)
-Spiritomb (Holo Rare)
-Porygon-Z (Holo Rare)
-Kricketune (Rare)
-Dragonite (Rare)
-Banette (Rare)

Emerald 2006

I just got a shiny Entei tin (my fav of the three)
and pulled a Ferligatr Prime Card. (That card looks sweet!)
I was suprised, I normally don't find such rare cards.
That was the rarest I found, I also pulled;
Trainer card defender (holo)
Trainer card Buffer peice (holo)
and a nice holo Mamoswine.

I was almost thinking the holo Entei (normal colors)
looked better than the shiny one.
I'm quite happy I got the shiny as well.

elahlouh

I went to Target today and they have these 3 packs that include a random promo holo, the packs inside were a varied bunch, I bought 3, 3 pack sets, so a total of 9 packs (misc) and I got fairly lucky:
I pulled :

*Red Gyarados
*Charizard X
*Rayquaza X
*Kyogre+Groudon Legend (Bottom)
*Rayquaza+Deoxys Legend (Top)

This is Why I hate buying packs, I get lucky sometimes, think it will happen again, buy 40 more and realize that luck dosent last, but for today I got great pulls.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Lv 55 Moltres that knows Wildfire (top) and Dive Bomb(bottom). I also have 5 fire energy's for it. I'm not a fire type user, but this Moltres I have here is valuable and I keep it in my binder(along with my Koffing and Blastiose ;) )

I am quite pleased with my booster pack!

In a booster pack of HS Triumphant, I recieved the top half of a legend, and a holographic Porygon-Z! ;474;

BuizelPidgeot

my favorite Buizel card i got in a booster pack just now!!

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
My newest cards are both boys and girls versions of the Japanese B/W DX decks. I also got the Darkrai/Cresselia and Dialga/Palkia Clash packs.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Just opened an English Rising Rivals booster and got a German Shiftry! WTF? Check out the pic...
http://afunkyfresh1pokemon.blogspot.com/

Has this happened to anyone else?

One of my friends had something kind of like that happen to him. Except he pulled an English Mew EX from a German Legend Maker pack. He was pretty pissed because at that time the German one was worth almost twice as much as the English one.
And post back what Nintendo says when they get back to you. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I went ahead and purchased several more packs of HS Triumphant yesterday since I got paid. I also purchased some single rare cards from the set with some of my cash:

Triumphant:
-Electivire (rare)
-Ditto (rare)
-Golduck (rare)
-Wailord x 2 (rare)
-Pidgeot (rare)
-Nidoking (holo rare)
-Victreebel (holo rare)

I'm just now getting the chance to open up my packs of new cards, so I'll list them as I open them up:

*Spoilered for length!*

Triumphant - Royal Guard
Starter pack

- Nidoking x2 (1 holo rare, 1 rare) (Heh, Pheromone Stamina. Them Nidoqueens get them Nidoking's "going"!)
- Banette (rare)
- Haunter x2
- Machop x2
- Marowak x2
- Skorupi x2
- Nidoran (M) x4
- Grumpig (rare) (It's picture is kind of cute!)
- Machoke x2
- Spoink x2
- Cubone x2
- Nidorino x2
- Gastly x2
- Shuppet x2
- Machamp (rare)

Booster pack #1
- Piloswine
- Marowak
- Electivire (rare)
- Aron (holo)
- Bronzor
- Kricketot
- Tentacool
- Swinub
- Spoink

Booster pack #2
- Magmar
- Tentacruel
- Lickilicky
- Rapidash (holo rare)
- Magnemite (holo)
- Nidoran (F)
- Swablu
- Cubone
- Porygon
- Illumise

Five-pack booster set:
Bonus promo card
- Meowth (holo)

Ex-Holon Phantoms booster pack
- Golduck
- Exeggutor
- Gyarados (holo rare)
- Nosepass
- Barboach
- Kabuto
- Pichu
- Omanyte
- Corphish

Ex-Crystal Guardians booster pack
- Wartorlte
- Nuzleaf
- Blastoise (rare)
- Mudkip
- Whismur
- Diglett
- Treecko
- Bulbasaur

Ex-Delta Species
- Dragonair
- Weezing
- Holon's Magnemite
- Sandshrew
- Beldum
- Taillow
- Ditto

Diamond & Pearl: Secret Wonders
- Pidgeotto
- Ivysaur
- Jynx (rare)
- Ampharos (holo rare)
- Qwilfish
- Pidgey
- Trapinch
- Sunkern
- Magmar

Diamond & Pearl: Mysterious Treasures
- Golbat
- Vigoroth
- Aggron (rare holo)
- Zubat x2 (1 holo)
- Gible
- Vulpix
- Buizel
- Murkrow

samhain88

Magikarp trainer
Just had an amazing morning! Havent bought Pokemon packs in years. Finally decided to take the plunge. I got a bunch of Dragon frontiers, Holon Phantoms, and Power keepers booster packs and a Stormfront box.

I got a Charmander reprint and a Raichu LV.X from my stormfront box, among pretty much every other holo in that set.

And, a CHARIZARD STAR!!!!! Yes, my most wanted card ever, came from the last booster I opened. My hands were sweating so much I almost dropped the card when I saw it. It was amazing.;006;