• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Newest Card

jjag20

Water Arceus

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Mine, all bought online not obtained myself:

From DP Stormfront:

-Bronzong (Rare)
-Gengar (Rare)
-Scizor (Rare)
-Dusknoir LV X (Holo Rare)
-Empoleon (Holo Rare)
-Infernape (Holo Rare)

jjag20

wow those are nice i also just got a lvl x dialga for $5.00 usd not sure what series its from though

Nidoprince

RR Blister:

Carnivine G Promo
Heat Rotom RR
Rhyperior 4 RR
Snorlax RR
Sableye EXPK

AceRay87

I've opened 17 packs since the weekend from various sets and it'd be pointless for me to list all the cards including regular rares and holofoil promos from my tins/box (which were basically lv.x Rayquasa, Charizard and Garchomp plus Regigigas normal and jumbo cards), so instead I will just list the holofoils and reverse holofoil rares that I have gotten in the booster packs from oldest to newest.

Sat - 4 packs:

Infernape lv.40 (H) - Diamond and Pearl
Roserade GL lv.22 (H) - Rising Rivals
Driftblim FB lv.50 (RH) - Supreme Victors
Charizard G lv. 65 (RH) - Supreme Victors (came stacked with a regular one)
Staraptor FB lv.X (H) - Supreme Victors

I was quite happy that 3 of the 4 packs had a holofoil.

Sun - 8 packs:

Mamoswine GL lv.41 (RH) - Rising Rivals
Charizard G lv. 65 (RH) - Supreme Victors x2 (2 more of the card I got Sat)
Mismagius GL lv.X (H) - Rising Rivals
Parasect lv.33 (RH) - Supreme Victors x2 (1 was stacked with a regular)

Today - 5 packs:

Electabuzz lv.35 Reprint (H) - Platinum
Feraligatr lv.53 (H) - Mysterious Treasures
Multi Energy (RH) - Mysterious Treasures

Last edited:

Nidoprince

Mismagius GL Lv. X DP? There's no such thing, only Mismagius GL Lv. X RR, or Mismagius DP.

Nidoprince

Oh, so it was Mismagius GL Lv. X RR? Nice!

Tee_bird

I recently started buying cards again, and this week I bought my first ones since Neo Revelation. I got them all in the "value packs" Target has with 2-3 boosters per pack and a promo. These are my holo pulls.

[img139]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4044/4313309784_81b656a606.jpg[/img139]

I know nothing about the cards anymore, but the fact that I got 8 packs and 12 holos seems really odd. (Not counting the Flareon, Manaphy, and Gliscor promos). Are the shiny Pokemon (like the Yanma) really rare like they used to be? How rare are the EX and Level. X cards?

Sorry for the newbish questions...

AceRay87

I recently started buying cards again, and this week I bought my first ones since Neo Revelation. I got them all in the "value packs" Target has with 2-3 boosters per pack and a promo. These are my holo pulls.

[img139]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4044/4313309784_81b656a606.jpg[/img139]

I know nothing about the cards anymore, but the fact that I got 8 packs and 12 holos seems really odd. (Not counting the Flareon, Manaphy, and Gliscor promos). Are the shiny Pokemon (like the Yanma) really rare like they used to be? How rare are the EX and Level. X cards?

Sorry for the newbish questions...

You get a reverse holo in every single booster pack that may be common, uncommon or rare (usually most of the cards in a set you can get reverse holo versions), then you get the normal rare card which may or may not be a regular holo (if not then it is plain without any shine).

Pkmn_Collector

Go Go Power Rangers
pulled meganium prime ampharos prime bottom of ho-oh legends and secret rare shiny gyarados at the pre-release

Nidoprince

Prerelease cards:

Pichu Promo
Cleffa
Tyrogue reverse
Arcanine
Gyarados reverse
Ampharos reverse
Ariados
Furret
Exeggutor
Jynx (Used in my deck)
Raichu (Used in my deck)
Noctowl (Would've used if I got it at the beginning)

And for the one suckish prime...Meganium! But...as disapointed as I was, (Tins will be out with Meganium Prime, Typhlosion Prime, and Feraligatr Prime) I still like it, but more importantly...check this out...

001-9.jpg

Look at the right border, then at the left. The right one is way thicker than the left, making it...a misprint!!! Not only that, but it's my first misprint, and it's actually a rare card making it even cooler!

I also got a poster as a raffle prize ^^

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Here are the good cards that I got from HG/SS on Saterday.

Pichu promo (Staff version)
Alph Lithograph
Shiny Gyarados x2

Ho-oh Legend (Bottom)
Ho-oh Legend (Top) x2
Lugia Legend (Bottom) x2
Lugia Legend (Top)

Meganium Prime x3
Typhlosion Prime
Feraligatr Prime x2
Ampharos Prime
Donphan Prime
Blissey Prime x2

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
Gatr Prime and Noctowl was it yesterday from the packs, but I managed to get Mewtwo LA, two gengars (stormfront and curse(which I gave to my girlfriend)), Metagross LA( holo), and reverse SF Salamence.

Girlfriend got 2 Donphan Prime and a Ninetails, and our friend pulled BOTH LEGENDS out of his packs; didn't have to trade or nothing (both bottoms from his starting 6, then he got the other two with his later 4 (they ran out of sleeves for everyone, so they gave the option more packs or sleeves).

Now, here's what sucks:

My girlfriend's brother, who has ADHD and other illness that isn't determined since the father is too damn lazy and the mother is almost non existent, pulled Typhlosion and Blissey prime. That's pretty much all the good stuff he pulled, though he did pull a Jumpluff and Azumarill...That got stolen. Now,we're not sure who did it, but we think we do. The TO was nice enough to give him 6 packs at the end ON TOP of the 2 extra and sleeves, which he pulled a Donphan out of. Luckily, he has all of his primes, since the former two were in his deck.

Yesterday was pretty good, and I pretty much built my deck. If Valentine's Day wasn't so close to the HG/SS launch, I'd have my deck built, but, meh, it can wait a week.

AceRay87

Just opened a blue Arceus tin and was quite happy with what I got inside as well as the Arcues promo on the front. I'll list them in order of pack opening, rares only.

Platinum:
Giratina lv.55 - reverse holo rare
Weavile G lv.48 - holo rare

Secret Wonders:
Ho-oh lv.45 - holo rare

Arceus:
Charizard lv.60 - reverse holo rare
Gengar lv.44 - rare

Arceus:
Mothhim lv.43 -reverse holo rare
Porygon-Z G - rare