• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Newest Card

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
So I got

Ledyba
Chansey
Jynx
Marrep
Flaffy
Ampharos (Prime :D )
Quaqsire (Reverse)
Hoppip
Pokemon Reversal
Croconaw
Copycat
Snubbull
Weezing
Quilava
Girafarig
Moomoo Milk
Lapras
Marill Reverse
Igglybuff reverse
Caterpiex3
Drowzee
Cyndaquil
Sunkern
Slowpoke
Pokemon Collector
Parasect
Igglybuff
Smoochum

Tee_bird

Bought two more packs of HGSS today and got another Red Gyarados, and TWO more Persians (One regular, and one RH in the same pack). :-/

I should be excited about another Shiny Gyarados, but I really wanted an Arcanine or Ninetails...

AzuChris

I bought today 5 HGSS booster + 1 blister.

I got a LUGIA LEGEND in my first booster!! Amazing!

The rest:
- Gyarados (Holo)
- Slowking (Holo)
- Wobbuffet (Holo)
- Persian (2x)
- Exeggutor
- Typhlosion Prime

In the Legends Awakened booster from the blister:
- Mesprit Lv. X
- Yanmega (Reverse)

Not a bad catch, isn't it??

I picked up a HG/SS booster yesterday after not buying a booster in 3 years. I have no idea what certain terms are called anymore so sorry if I say something off. XD

I got:

Pokemon:
Azumarill (Outer Holo)
Clefable (Holo)
Wigglytuff
Caterpie
Chansey
Jynx
Marill
Vulpix

Trainers:
Moomoo Milk
Professor Elm's Training Method

Most of the cards were adorable so I'm happy with them but I already want my next booster, lawl.

Bought 8 HGSS packs today, and the good ones I got are:

-Meganimum Prime
-Typlosion Prime
-[Second Part of] Lugia Legend
-Feraligatr (Hey, I've never gotten a Feraligatr card in my 10 years of collecting, so I'm happy about this)
-Alph Lithograph
-RH Persian

Good IMO.

Nidoprince

Double points day at league :p

Claydol GE x4
Milotic C SV x4
Arcanine G SV x3
Dialga G Pt. x3
Snorlax RR x3
Uxie LA x3
Palkia Pt.
Kricketune Pt.
Feraligatr MT
Milotic GE

I already had some of them from before, which is why I got only 3 Dialga G, Arcanine G, Snorlax and Uxie.

dancing_totodile

Breeder Contestant
It isn't my newest, but it is one of my most important. All I wanted from HGSS was Totodile and its evos (including Feraligatr Prime). Well, I went and bought the Totodile deck on Wednesday (the day it came out) and one booster. While driving to my sisters before getting stuck in her drive way, I opened the booster while driving and found Feraligter Prime in my Booster!!!! The first pack and I got the fourth card of my four pokemon set!!!! I was so excited!! I still am!

My newest booster (second HGSS I've bought) had
Delibird
Unown (FLASH)
Pokemon Collector
Meganium
Sunkern
Cyndaquil
Drowzee
Caterpie
Darkness Energy
and a Reverse-Holo Delibird

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
So, my girlfriend and I got each other packs: I got her the Owl Blister from HG/SS and she got me an SV pack. Pretty sweet, huh?

I pulled out a Venusaur holo and an Absol G reverse holo from mine, and she pulled a feraligatr prime from hers.

Turns out she was interested in my RR Arcanine, 5 Pokeballs, 4 Metal Energies, Absol G, Looker's Investigation, and a reverse holo Delibird I had, so I swapped those for the Gatr.

Oh, and I'll be throwing her a Shokotan Pichu next time we see each other.

jjag20

got a pre-release raichu charizard g lvl x from a pack and i also got a shiny ponyta for my shiny collection :D

Nidoprince

Well, here's what I got:

Manaphy/Lucario starter kit
Lavaflow deck (Came with Dialga box)
Powerhouse deck (Came with MT/SW poster box)
Dialga promo
Dialga giant promo
Mothim SW
Lucario POP8
Ariados MT
Golduck SW
Giratina Pt. (FINALLY)
Victreebel LA
Heatran LA

I also pulled a Cyrus's Conspiracy and another Roseanne's. I thought those were great pulls for my deck.

Ryumaru

Ironically I got the top half of lugia legend and the bottom of ho-oh! I was very satisfied with all my other catches but they're not really worth mentioning. Wont be buying any more for a while- me and a friend got 10 packs of hgss each ( he got a full lugia legend)

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
got a pre-release raichu charizard g lvl x from a pack and i also got a shiny ponyta for my shiny collection :D

ya, considering I traded you that ponyta

I pulled a Ho-oh legend top half from a pack and traded for the bottom half

AzuChris

Bought again 5 HGSS Boosters

Got:
Ho-Oh Legend (111)
Lugia Legend (114) (Again)

The rest was not so impressive:
- Ampharos
- Farfetch'ed
- Typhlosion

Reverse:
- Clefable
- Feraligatr
- Wigglytuff
- Delibird
- Pokemon Communicator

I bought 17 boosters overall and got three LEGEND card out of them. Not Bad!