• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Newest Card

Shiningmilotic

Jewel of the Sea
ok got 9 more emerging powers packs ( im poor... walmart doesnt pay me enough X'D )
and my besties are:

Rare Holos:

Tornadus #89
Beartic #30
Bravairy #88
Excadrill #56
Zoroark #67
Gothitelle #47 ( another!!!!! :( )

Reverse holos:
( I heart the way these look!!! )

Gothitelle #47 ( grrrrr.... -_- )
Scolipede #40
Basculin #25
Sewaddle #3
Rufflet #86
Woobat #36

1 pack of call of legends I got today contained a shiny raikou card, SL9.

I will trade my holo gothitelle or shiny raikou card. Looking for Virizion from emerging powers! first come, first serve :p

kris198921

i got a zekrom tin and pulled full art reshiram, reverse mandibuzz, klingklang, cinccino, serperior, zekrom promo, scrafty

dancingmonkey

Bringer of woe...
Just got my full booster box and pulled every card from the set except Scolipede. So will go ebay that I guess...

The new shiny design (I guess its reverse holo, its got the energy symbol all over) is amazing. I love the way it looks. Hoping to see that desingn continued.

Shiningmilotic

Jewel of the Sea
today in my league i brought home a tyranitar prime and a red collection ( japanese!!!)
card sleeve. plus i got a deck box 0.o

Shiningmilotic

Jewel of the Sea
I had a good day today with the black and white cards. Today I got 14 packs and pulled a reshiram, reniculus, 2 zekrom legends :p , zoroark, an axew promo, and various reverse holos, the best of those a zebstrika and a scrafty. :/

Managed to pull all the holo's + a N Full art from a Japanese red collection booster box :D

~Light

These are some of my latest cards :

Fossil Ditto Holo ( now my Fossils are complete !! ^^ )
Zekrom Full Art
Reshiram Reverse Holo
Samurott Reverso Holo
Serperior Holo

A lot of emerging powers cards I bought ( all commons + uncommons + some rares )

I also won a booster from Platinum Arceus and the REV was Wormadam and the rare Pelipper ( o_O )

Oh well, can't always have luck xD

Last booster I bought contained Pokemon Catcher Reverse & Thundurus Holo

I was quite happy with those ^^

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I finally got around to purchasing some Emerging Powers booster packs. I got these rare cards out of those packs:

- Darmanitan
- Leavanny
- Gigalith
- Beartic
- Simisage
- Krookodile
- Excadrill

Last edited:

~Light

My latest cards:

Zekrom Reverse Holo ( B&W )

And from Emerging Powers:
Gigalith ( rare )
Beartic ( holo )
Cobalion ( holo )
Virizion ( holo )
Braviary ( holo )
Tornadus ( holo )

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Opened a pack of Emerging Powers last week and forgot to post it
.Joltilk 33/98
.Gothita 44/98
.Boldore 52/98
.Sandile 60/98
.Pidove 80/98
.Ferroseed 70/98
.Daemanitan 21/98
.Drillbur 54/98
.Lilligant 14/98
.Max Potion 94/98 (REVERSE HOLO)

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
My mom just came home, and she gave me a card that somebody had left at her restraunt. Its not in great condition: Magneton 26/62 Fossil Set

Sprintking

Got the BW 115/114 Pikachu out of a booster last week. Not bad since it was the 4th pack I've opened since getting back into the tcg.

Kaji Motomiya

KNIGHT of SPEAR
Bought 5 Call of Legends packs for my deck today.

Prize Cards
Ho-oh (H)
Gyarados (R-H)
Kyogre (H)
Palkiua (H)
Groudon (R-H)
Granbull
Pidgeot

Needed Cards
Dual Ball x2