• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Newest Card

Arena Tycoon Slaking

This is a thread where you can post any new cards you've got from a pack deck whatever.

I'll start off with my newest Latios Ex from the Ex Dragon set

V.F.D. Member

I just got a lv.70 Deoxys!

Emeralda

plays with spoons
Hee. I got Absol ex from the new Power Keepers expansion. Went to a pre-release event today.

Also got 2 Banettes, 1 Armaldo and a Cradily (and 4 holo energy cards, (2 FG, 1 G, 1 F and 1 P) Those are the holos anyhow. Rares I got 2 Sableyes, 1 Wobbefet, 1 Mightyena, 1 Omastar, 1 Dusclops, 1 Seviper, 1 Lanturn, 2 Darkness Energy and 1 Metal energy.

I won't bother posting the uncommons. But I got a reverse holo Steven's Advice!

Got the POP3 Flareon holo, ATK Deoxys(reverse-holo)/Holon Phantoms, Claydol(holo)/Deoxys

My newest ones are * regirock and umbreon ex.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Went to the pre-release on the 4th. I traded for 2 Absol ex and a Flareon* "shiny". I'm getting 2 boxs (72 packs total) of Power keepers on wenesday. I'll post what I get.

rescue_team_rocket

Pika, that's right!
Emperte Lv. X...

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Ok, I got my 2 boxes of Power keepers. Here are the good cards I got.
Absol ex x2
Claydol ex
Flygon ex
Salamence ex
Shiftry ex
Flarion* (I traded for one before, Now I have 2:D)
Joltion*

And I traded for a Skarmery ex and a Vaporion*.

Since I LOVE energy, I traded a arbok delta and a kirlia for a holon ff energy and a scramble energy with my friend.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
My newest cards: (Names are above each card)
____'s Mew, ____'s Celebi
DSC00115.jpg

____'s Rayquaza, ____'s Jirachi
DSC00114.jpg

____'s Groudon, ____'s Kyogre
DSC00113.jpg

Ho-oh ex, Jirachi ex, Lugia ex
DSC00116.jpg

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I want to pokemon TCG states and got some good trades. I got an Espeon*, an Umbreon*, 2 boxes of Diamond and Pearl 2 and two half decks of DP 2.
I'll put up pics of them if anyone wants.