• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Newest Card

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I bought 2 boxes of Mysterious Treasures on Wenesday. I got one of each Lv.X out of them.
Getting 3 Lv.Xs out of 2 boxes is fun. :D

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I got alot of good cards in the last few days.
Traded for my 2nd Time-space distortion.
Got a 3rd Umbreon* and a 7th Ho-oh from some POP5 packs.
Got 8 more sets of promo foil energy cards from the league in the mail. (I now have 10 sets)
Traded for a Dialga Lv.X (Pack version). I now have a complete 1st edition DP3 set.
Got 2 more Garchomp Lv.X and traded away 1. I now only have 4 left.

Crawdaunt King

Pokemon Rule!
I dont buy pokemon cards much anymore.
Only on e bay every now and then (only the older cards.
I am pleased to say that my newest cards are
Lilly pad mew
Arcanine promo
Team R meoth promo
Togapi promo
Cleffa promo
Smeargle promo
Hitmontop promo
jigglypuff promo
igglybuff promo
:) yey for the lilly pad

Got one Mysterious Treasures pack.

Bronzong.

now only about five more holos and Electivire/Lucario/TimeSpace and I'll have the whole set.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Got my 3rd Time-space distortion yesterday. 1 more to go.:)

Cor

um, and stuff
Rev-Holo Spheal

Now I have 3 Pages filled with exactly 9 Rev.Holo Spheals, Seleos and Walreins.

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
Got back into the TCG yesterday and bought a Dark Blast theme deck and 7 packs of D/P boosters. The rarest cards i got in the boosters were:

Monferno Foil
Mamaphy Holo
Bidoof foil XD
Driftblim
Luxio Foil
Vesbiquen
Carnivine foil
Mismagius Holo
Unown A Foil
Empoleon Holo
Lucario Foil
Machamp
Clefairy Foil
Torterra Holo

Not a bad haul :)

Cipher 2008

Got my first three Mysterious Treasures boosters today:

Rare: Blissey, Tyranitar, Magmortar, Crobat and Slaking.

Uncommon: Cranidos, Dewgong, Golbat, Happiny, Nidorina, Pupitar, Sealeo, Tropius, Unown M.

Common: Abra, Bronzor, Chansey, Croagunk, Cyndaquil x2, Electrike, Finneon, Kricketot, Remoraid, Snorunt, Snover, Teddiursa.

Trainers: Dusk Ball, Lake Boundary, Armor Fossil.

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
This always seems like such a braggart topic....

I purchased one box of MT and received it this week.

Holos(non-reverse) received:

Lucario Lv. X
Electivire Lv. X
Mespirit
Meganium
Celebi
Tyranitar
Ambipom
Alakazam
Bronzong
Blissey
Lumineon
Raichu

One thing I have to admit is great since Nintendo took over is that you actually receive 12 holos per box. WotC was pretty poor about this and you would generally only receive 11 holos per box.

It appears that with MT, the ratio is 2 Lv. X(or 1 Lv. X and one Space/Time trainer) per box with the new legendaries(Mespirit and co. appearing one per box). But...I've only opened one box, so, I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Girafarig-chan

My newest card is Tyranitar (DP Version) from Mysterious Treasures and Mantine (Mantyke's evolved form)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I traded for my 4th Empoleon Lv.X yesterday. These things are piling up.:p

EDIT: I got some POP6 packs yesterday. The best things I got where a Lucario, 2 Manaphy, a Rampardos and a Bastiodon.

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
This always seems like such a braggart topic....

I purchased one box of MT and received it this week.

Holos(non-reverse) received:

Lucario Lv. X
Electivire Lv. X
Mespirit
Meganium
Celebi
Tyranitar
Ambipom
Alakazam
Bronzong
Blissey
Lumineon
Raichu

One thing I have to admit is great since Nintendo took over is that you actually receive 12 holos per box. WotC was pretty poor about this and you would generally only receive 11 holos per box.

It appears that with MT, the ratio is 2 Lv. X(or 1 Lv. X and one Space/Time trainer) per box with the new legendaries(Mespirit and co. appearing one per box). But...I've only opened one box, so, I could be wrong.

sorry if this sounds stupid but when you mean 'box' do you mean the factory sealed sets that come with 36 packs?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
sorry if this sounds stupid but when you mean 'box' do you mean the factory sealed sets that come with 36 packs?

Boxes aren't sets. They still have random cards in them. You just have a higher chance of getting most of the cards than buying a pack here and there.

On-topic: On Saterday I traded for a German POP5 Mew and 4 more Victory Medals.(I have 6 now)
Yesterday I got a complete set of the newest Meiji promos.

My luck has been skyrocketing lately.

Empoleon Lv.X tin
MT - holo Typhlosion(16/124)
MT - holo Bronzong(6/124)
DP - holo Dusknoir(2/130)
DP - reverse holo Lucario(6/130)

then I also got with that the Turtwig and Chimchar promo blister packs..

Torterra Lv.X
reverse holo Luxray(9/130)
holo Manaphy(9/130)
reverse holo Electivire(3/130)
reverse holo Mismagius(10/130)