• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your Newest Card

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
sorry if this sounds stupid but when you mean 'box' do you mean the factory sealed sets that come with 36 packs?

Yes, when I refer to one box, I mean a factory sealed box with 36 sealed packs. I am not referring to a case, which would be 6 sealed boxes of 36 factory sealed packs each.

o_o I got the other two tins.

Infernape Lv.X
Reverse holo Lucario....

but
Torterra Lv.X
Time Space Distortion :D

Weavile lover23

<-Pure Evil
This is a very old one but I got a Blaine's Arcanine

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I traded some useless cards for another Time-Space Distortion yesterday. Now I have 4.:D

Weavile lover23

<-Pure Evil
I got a Pachisiru from DP1 and my little brother got an Electivire and a Reverse-holo Munchlax :(

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I got 4 of the DP Trainers Kits last week. I got the ones that came with the promo Shinx too.

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
at KB toys i bought a set that came with 3 packs and i got Mew ex (holon phantoms), holo aggron (from legend maker), unseen forces holo Lugia, and holo lunetone ^_^

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
A few days ago I traded for a Japanese Flygon ex d.

I got the Cranidos and Shieldon blister and the Pachirisu and Buneary promo packs.
I got out of my packs..
MT Alakazam Reverse holo (2/123)
MT Celebi Reverse holo (7/123)
2x MT Raichu Reverse holo (15/123)
MT Tyranitar (17/123)
DP Palkia (11/130)

And I got the Shinx promo pack thing. So..now I finally have all "obtainable" Black Star DP Promos. No Tropical Wind...

And one of my packs in there was a Dragon Frontiers with Mew Star. :D

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I bought an interesting misprint yesterday. Instead of it being a misprint card, it was a misprint tin. Pic here.
It seems that they put the card window upside-down while leaving the rest normal. Of corse I'll never open it.

kohaya

I bought a value pack at Target and I got a Mewtwo*.

Rakurai

I bought one of each Electrike and Manectric card from every set to date, excluding Hidden Treasures (Since I was planning on getting into the TCG again, and therefore, I would be buying the card packs).

In the future, I plan to get the reverse holo foils of those cards.

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
My 4 boxes of DP4 came in yesterday. Here are the foils I got from them.

Crecellia LvX x2
Garchomp Lv.X x2
Honchkrow Lv.X x2
Leafeon Lv.X
Glaceon Lv.X
Gardevoir Lv.X x2
Crecellia x4
Darkrai x4
Tangroth x5
Mewtwo x2
Rotom x3
Porygon Z x6
Swampert xx6
Blaziken x4
Patcharisu x4
Togekiss x2
Gardevoir x5
Kabutops x5
Phione x4
Leafeon x5
Glaceon x5
Septile x6

BlazeShadow

Kricketot
Nidoran (F)
Geodude
Chansey
Seel
Raichu
Glalie
Dusk ball
Parasect
Unown (E)

Just got them from a D/P Mysterious Treasures booster pack!

Darn, I love that Parasect..