• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your oldest pokemon?

Josiah

is your favorite
My oldest 'dead' one is my Venusaur from Red. Got it in 1999 or 2000 I think. Other than that, I've started over all my games within this last year, so I don't have any old 'living' ones.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Typhlosion from Crystal iirc. Barring that, it's somewhat of a tie between my Sapphire Blaziken and Fire Red Blastoise.

slowdude

Sapphire Blaziken, Medicham and Rayquaza from 2003. I only bought platinum so they all could live on.

BassGS

Charizard, from Pokémon Green, the game arrived at my house March 1st of 96 with a GameBoy, I got it for my birthday which was on the 19th of Feb, from my dad's friend who was living in Japan, and he told him it was a big thing having a handheld in japan and all, and that he thought the little monsters were nice, I had no freaking idea wtf was going on, since back then I couldn't read Japanese at all, and wth was the Red lizard I chose, after hours of trying to do something, I just kept on playing the thing, until Pokémon Red and Blue was a hit, and I could actually understand it, Green gathered dust, I still have it though, never started a new game after I knew how to play, for nostalgia purposes.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
My Bulbasaur from Yellow version was my oldest pokemon.

LuNa^^

La Reine de la Nuit
I think my Charizard in Red from 1998, yes, I tried to play when I was two ... x3

Uka.champion

properly my charizard from leafgreen

Standokan

a living legend
muddy, i still love you bro

mudkip, sigh old times, its like a long lost brother.

Xx Flare xX

My Blastoise in Blue nicknamed "DOMINANCE" (after it's pose)
One of the best Pokemon i've ever raised. It was able to take down Mewtwo and Dragonites with ease when battling in the school playground<3

marto_motoko

Steel Trainer
I had a mew on my Crystal that was 11 years old, way back from Red in 1999, but my file died....

Otherwise for the current, usable gen pokemon, probably my Kecleon, Thermo, from my Emerald game.

Profesco

gone gently
My Yellow version Pikachu, the first Pokemon I ever received.

That was for my birthday, back in... what? '97? '98? '99? Somewhere in there. That Pikachu's more than 10 years old.

Pikapwned3

Mr. Pringles
My oldest dead is a Sceptile from Sapphire. My one living is a Dodrio that beat the Hoenn Elite Four by itself. It did wonders for the Sinnoh E4 rematches.

Littlemyuu

Sceptile in Sapphire..got him for around 8 years i think? ( just when Sapphire came out )
hes still my buddy together with Manectric who i got on the same day =3