• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your opinion of making marijuana legal

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
OK, there is no medical backing that marijuna helps ANYTHING in the human body that a normal perscription drug can't do.
Essentially weed serves no purpose to the human body for no medical reason.
People who claim this are idiots and didn't go to college.
In fact, weed does not help medically in any way, shape, or fashion.
So its essentially used for the sole purpose to get a high. Which, is totally stupid in my opinion.
"medical weed" was a excuse passed by some hippie doctor that wanted his/her weed.
Why would you use dangerous perscription drugs when you could use a safe plant? Calling cancer patients idiot is rediculus. You are the idiot. My grandma had cancer and had to go through cemo and the ONLY thing that could get her to eat and keep her food down was weed. And you think my grandma is a criminal? You are obviously the idiot in this situation.
Ask a responible doctor. One that hasn't smoked the crud before.
YOU DONT HAVE TO SMOKE IT YOU MORON.
Why should you get high anyway? It does nothing good.
Basically rots your brain in a sense.
How bout because your a f***in human with rights. Rot your brain? Dude your seriously the most uninformed person ive ever met. Its embarrising. Im embarrased for you.

And just what sort of mental repercussions are you referring (or should I say "reefering" lol) to?
Hes just repeating something a dare officer told him. If you use weed responsible its FAR safer than ANY other way to alter YOUR conciousness.

Last edited:

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Why would you use dangerous perscription drugs when you could use a safe plant? Calling cancer patients idiot is rediculus. You are the idiot. My grandma had cancer and had to go through cemo and the ONLY thing that could get her to eat and keep her food down was weed. And you think my grandma is a criminal? You are obviously the idiot in this situation.

YOU DONT HAVE TO SMOKE IT YOU MORON.

How bout because your a f***in human with rights. Rot your brain? Dude your seriously the most uninformed person ive ever met. Its embarrising. Im embarrased for you.

Hes just repeating something a dare officer told him. If you use weed responsible its FAR safer than ANY other way to alter YOUR conciousness.

Woah, waoh, woah.....

First off, this info has come from a doctor.
You can't use weed resposibly, thats impossible.
Marujuna has the EXACT SAME EFFECTS as ciggeretes do, its not a safe plant. Even sitting there inhaling B-B-Q smoke will get the exact same effects same effects as cigarette smokeing, and smoking weed.
Those are normal effects of chemo. Chemo is when cells are killed off in a particular area.
That isn't the only way to keep her food down, you know.
Who ever gave your grandmother the stuff, is criminal.

Marijuna is a Gate Way drug, a first drug that people take to get into drugs.
Marijuna has no effects a prescription drug cant offer.

Your grandmother's health is not going to get any better by smoking weed.

Hes just repeating something a dare officer told him. If you use weed responsible its FAR safer than ANY other way to alter YOUR conciousness
That above statement is WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!

my mom's a doctor, and me and her lol'd at this.

So, are you going to call me a moron again?
Cause i have medical prove on my side.

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
Woah, waoh, woah.....

Marujuna has the EXACT SAME EFFECTS as ciggeretes do, its not a safe plant. Even sitting there inhaling B-B-Q smoke will get the exact same effects same effects as cigarette smokeing, and smoking weed.
Those are normal effects of chemo. Chemo is when cells are killed off in a particular area.
That isn't the only way to keep her food down, you know.
Who ever gave your grandmother the stuff, is criminal.

Your grandmother's health is not going to get any better by smoking weed.
Just because your mom "lol'ed" dosent mean shes right. Shes a b****. I like how you say you have medical proof yet you dont provide anything. Dont tell me what my grandma can do do keep her food down because your not there and you dont have to see it. Its the ONLY thing that works. Your a f***in a** hole for trying to make some one look like a criminal for trying to help a person with cancer with LEGITIMATE medicin. I live in michigan and doctors perscribe it here so therefor it has medical use.

Medical Marijuana Facts
The Institute of Medicine's 1999 report on medical marijuana stated, "The accumulated data indicated a potential therapeutic value for cannabinoid drugs, particularly for symptoms such as pain relief, control of nausea and vomiting, and appetite stimulation."
The 1999 Report also examined the question whether the medical use of marijuana would lead to an increase of marijuana use in the general population and concluded that, "At this point there are no convincing data to support this concern. The existing data are consistent with the idea that this would not be a problem if the medical use of marijuana were as closely regulated as other medications with abuse potential." The report also noted that, "This question is beyond the issues normally considered for medical uses of drugs, and should not be a factor in evaluating the therapeutic potential of marijuana or cannabinoid's."

Medical cannabis, (commonly referred to as "Medical marijuana"), refers to the use of the cannabis plant as a physician recommended drug or herbal therapy, as well as synthetic THC and cannabinoids. There are many studies regarding the use of cannabis in a medicinal context. Drug usage generally requires a prescription, and distribution is usually done within a framework defined by local laws. There are several methods for administration of dosage including smoking the dried cannabis buds, vaporizing them, and drinking, eating, or taking synthetic THC pills. (I don't recommend the pills) The comparible efficacy of these methods was the subject of an investigative study by the National Institutes of Health

Medicinal use of cannabis is legal in a limited number of territories worldwide, including Canada, Austria, the Netherlands, Spain, Israel, Finland and Portugal. In the US, fourteen states have recognized medical marijuana: Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington.

The US Government as represented by the Health and Human Services Division, holds a patent for medical marijuana. Medicinal use of marijuana within the United States remains a controversial issue.
There you go. Proof. Just because your mom went to med school dosent make her a genius on medacin. She obviously biased if she dosent look at the FACTS. When you get cancer and someone isnt willing to help you because a drug caries a certain stigma maybe you will understand. But untill then, just go ahead and tell all the cancer patients out their that their criminals.
Marujuna has the EXACT SAME EFFECTS as ciggeretes do, its not a safe plant.
Show me the facts. Dont just say s***. Weed has NEVER caused cancer in a person, EVER! It can actually shrink cancer. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0CYP/is_10_108/ai_68148345/ So untill you show me some facts, im just gunna continue to call you and your mom morons. MORONS!

No s***. I know that, thats why THCs anti-nausea and "Munchie" effects can be used for medical good. I would rather use a plant thats been used for 1000s of years than use a new cancer drug that just came out a few years ago that we basicly know nothing about So yea go ahead and just "lol" your not the one with F***ing cancer.
You could say alcohol is a gateway drug. Doing drugs is a choice YOU make not weeds choice.
And like I said why in hell would you use a dangerouse new drug whit messed up side effects when you can use THC with MINIMAL side effects of which NONE are life threatening?
Marujuna has the EXACT SAME EFFECTS as ciggeretes do, its not a safe plant. Even sitting there inhaling B-B-Q smoke will get the
Good luck trying to prove that weed gives you cancer cause you would be the first person in the history of man to do so. Not a single case EVER. Good luck.

Find me some facts.
And no, your mom dosent count.

Last edited:
Somehow I doubt his mother is a doctor, as I believe someone with enough intelligence as a doctor would not raise such an idiot.

Medical marijuana is legal in Michigan. I'd rather smoke marijuana than thake hundreds of prescription drugs with thousands of side effects, some potentially highly fatal. You can NOT die from marijuana. There have been no documented cases of cancer induced from marijuana. There is no such thing even as a marijuana overdose.

You're also an idiot, as you don't seem to understand the process of chemotherapy. It does not "kill cells in a specific area." It kills ALL rapidly dividing cells in your body.

Last edited:

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Just because your mom "lol'ed" dosent mean shes right. Shes a b****. I like how you say you have medical proof yet you dont provide anything. Dont tell me what my grandma can do do keep her food down because your not there and you dont have to see it. Its the ONLY thing that works. Your a f***in a** hole for trying to make some one look like a criminal for trying to help a person with cancer with LEGITIMATE medicin. I live in michigan and doctors perscribe it here so therefor it has medical use.

There you go. Proof. Just because your mom went to med school dosent make her a genius on medacin. She obviously biased if she dosent look at the FACTS. When you get cancer and someone isnt willing to help you because a drug caries a certain stigma maybe you will understand. But untill then, just go ahead and tell all the cancer patients out their that their criminals.

Show me the facts. Dont just say s***. Weed has NEVER caused cancer in a person, EVER! It can actually shrink cancer. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0CYP/is_10_108/ai_68148345/ So untill you show me some facts, im just gunna continue to call you and your mom morons. MORONS!

No s***. I know that, thats why THCs anti-nausea and "Munchie" effects can be used for medical good. I would rather use a plant thats been used for 1000s of years than use a new cancer drug that just came out a few years ago that we basicly know nothing about So yea go ahead and just "lol" your not the one with F***ing cancer.
You could say alcohol is a gateway drug. Doing drugs is a choice YOU make not weeds choice.
And like I said why in hell would you use a dangerouse new drug whit messed up side effects when you can use THC with MINIMAL side effects of which NONE are life threatening?

Good luck trying to prove that weed gives you cancer cause you would be the first person in the history of man to do so. Not a single case EVER. Good luck.

Find me some facts.
And no, your mom dosent count.

Good lord.
Stop beating up on him.
You can be diplomatic instead of b*tching about it, I hope you know.

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
Im honestly sorry , its kind of hard when hes saying all these things about my grandmother with cancer. I tend to get emotional. He dosent bring any facts to the table. He just tries to make it seem like my grandmother just wants to get high when in fact shes fighting for her life.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Let's settle this straight.

Zenotwapal may or may not have a doctor for a mother.
Pocketmunster may or may not have a grandmother with cancer. I truly feel sorry for you if you do.
Marijuina may or may not help heal cancer. I hope it does.

That's better..

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
Pocketmunster may or may not have a grandmother with cancer. I truly feel sorry for you if you do.
...OK. yeah im lying about my dying grandmother.
Marijuina may or may not help heal cancer. I hope it does.
It has personaly helped my grandmother get through chemo, therfore, it helps.
It's job has never been to heal, it has been to help the symptoms.
True but THC does have anti-tumor properties.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
lemme think about it... Marijuana calms people down, makes them chill out. As long as they don't try to drive they should be fine. [alcohol on the other hand makes you violent sometimes and is legal.] Marijuana seems ok to me ^_^

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
lemme think about it... Marijuana calms people down, makes them chill out. As long as they don't try to drive they should be fine. [alcohol on the other hand makes you violent sometimes and is legal.] Marijuana seems ok to me ^_^
I know. If we can trust american to use alcohol responsible then why not something far less dangerous in basicly EVERY way. It just seems rediculus to me. Americans need to stand up for their rights no matter how trivial it may seem because they will take them away if you let them.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Woah, waoh, woah.....

How can you not use weed responsibly?

Only it isn't addicting and it has less nasty stuff. With weed, you know what you're smoking. With cigarettes, there's a whole bunch of chemicals and stuff.

That above statement is WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!

my mom's a doctor, and me and her lol'd at this.

So, are you going to call me a moron again?
Cause i have medical prove on my side.

First, even if she was a doctor, that doesn't mean she has instant credibility/insight to everything of the sort.

Second, You haven't been giving any sources to back up your arguments. How the hell do we know that your mom is a doctor and that you're not making this up?

Im honestly sorry , its kind of hard when hes saying all these things about my grandmother with cancer. I tend to get emotional. He dosent bring any facts to the table. He just tries to make it seem like my grandmother just wants to get high when in fact shes fighting for her life.

Don't worry about him; he's likely a troll.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
How can you not use weed responsibly?

Only it isn't addicting and it has less nasty stuff. With weed, you know what you're smoking. With cigarettes, there's a whole bunch of chemicals and stuff.

First, even if she was a doctor, that doesn't mean she has instant credibility/insight to everything of the sort.

Second, You haven't been giving any sources to back up your arguments. How the hell do we know that your mom is a doctor and that you're not making this up?

Don't worry about him; he's likely a troll.

Technically, most posts on this forum have no proof. Even the pictures section.

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
Cmon now, if your gunna be anal. In the debate section if your going to present some info as fact, you better have some back up for it.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids

In the debate forum, you need proof, as in links, to back up arguments. In this case, a site that gives evidence that weed is exactly like cigarettes in terms of side-effects, and since we don't know if Zenotwapal's mom is a good source, let alone a doctor, his sources are questionable.

And I'm not familiar with logical fallacies, but he probably committed a good number of them.

Raichu_is_awesome

Surge loves Raichu
Marijuana is illegal because of a smear campaign in the 1900s. It has been proven that it does less damage to people than cigarettes and alcohol. Many people in jail is in jail because of that stupid law. But I still wouldn't use it if it was legal.

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
Marijuana is illegal because of a smear campaign in the 1900s. It has been proven that it does less damage to people than cigarettes and alcohol. Many people in jail is in jail because of that stupid law. But I still wouldn't use it if it was legal.
Im glad you have chosen to inform your self and not demonize what others choose to do. I highly (no pun intended) respect that. If only other no-cannabis users were informed like you, we would indeed be living in a different america with our prison population dramitly reduced. Such a waste of tax dollars....

I support the legalization of marijuana (and other drugs), because the only person it harms is the user, people who smoke weed shouldn't be protected from themselves. Not to mention the fact that alcohol is much more harmful than pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.