• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Your opinion on if this is MJ's ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a lot of debate going on saying if this is either a crew member passing by or if this is the ghost of MJ :eek:
No, it's not like I believe in ghosts, but I just want to get opinions from others.
So, what do you think this is?
Please don't post just saying "IT'S MJ'S GHOST!" Please say why you believe it is or why you believe it isn't.
So, let the discussion begin.

GHOST!

Your thoughts.

Last edited:

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
imagination is pretty powerful...

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
I don't think it's a crew member, neither it's Michael Jackson ghost
I don't believe in ghost but I found the video interesting
but who knows maybe it's fake

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
It's hard to believe that it's a ghost, as there's so many possibilities that could disprove it. However, I do like to believe it really is MJ's ghost, wandering through Neverland. So I'll go ahead and say that I think it is. :p

ChedWick

I would need to see the live unedited feed to see if anyone noticed as well as the room and the hallway / room they were currently in in order to make a just opinion as to what it could have actually been, but given the current video.... The size of the bedroom appears to be large enough and bright enough for a crew member or someone to have made the shadow somewhere on the left side of the room by passing in front of a low lying lamp.

I do somewhat believe in the paranormal and the video coupled with the music freaked me out to no end. I actually had tears in my eyes. Few things really scare and shake me to the core. Ghosts and spirits is one of those few things. Probably the only reason The Ring scared the crap outta me for weeks upon weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.